News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Nanmu - New for 2023

Started by Sturisoma, November 12, 2022, 11:29:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragon53

What was the price of the W-Dragon Mosasaurus?

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: dragon53 on September 12, 2023, 11:33:41 PMWhat was the price of the W-Dragon Mosasaurus?

I bought mine at Sugo Toys for USD$146.02 .  Just checking now it seems to around 400 everywhere?

dragon53

BLADE-OF-THE-MOON:

Thanks for the info.

What was the total price of the Mosaurus including shipping from Sugo Toys?

BlueKrono

Quote from: dragon53 on September 13, 2023, 12:46:30 AMBLADE-OF-THE-MOON:

Thanks for the info.

I got my W-dragon from them as well two years ago. Total price was 165 Australian dollars, in 2021. Unfortunately it doesn't look like Sugo has it either, at least not yet.
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: BlueKrono on September 13, 2023, 01:46:04 AM

Thanks for the info.

I got my W-dragon from them as well two years ago. Total price was 165 Australian dollars, in 2021. Unfortunately it doesn't look like Sugo has it either, at least not yet.

Isn't the WDragon out of stock permanently?

dragon53

GUYS:

Thanks for the info.

I went ahead and placed a BBTS preorder for the Mosasaurus, blue with base, for a delivered price of $177.11 because a few weeks ago it was listed as "sold out".

Lana Time Shop's delivered price is $238.99.

BlueKrono

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on September 13, 2023, 04:29:38 AM
Quote from: BlueKrono on September 13, 2023, 01:46:04 AM

Thanks for the info.

Isn't the WDragon out of stock permanently?

Sorry, I should have been more clear. Yes, W-dragon is long gone. I meant the new Nanmu one, the Sideshow ripoff. Who knows if Sugo will source it.

D @dragon53 Which one did you get? When it look at BBTS's site the new Mosa is listed for $210. 
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

dragon53

BLUEKRONO:

I got this Mosasaurus ( I got the cheaper, horizontal one---not the expensive vertical one).

LINK: https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/236297

dragon53

That was quick----the Lord of Abyss 2.0 Mosasaurus (Pit Lord) Deluxe preorder is listed as "sold out".....again.

I'm glad I got my preorder in.

Carnoking

Gotta say, I'm surprised the DS variant is still available. Perhaps a sign?🤔

dragon53

I was surprised the blue-with-base version preorder sold out and then, for a few days this week, was available for preorder again.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: blnadal on September 10, 2023, 06:04:10 AMI'd like to see a comparison between this new Rexy and W-Dragon's Indominus

Here we go. Oddly my Red Rex came in first today.

dragon53

BBTS has the Lord of Abyss 2.0 Full Mosasaurus (Pit Lord) Deluxe available for preorder again.

I wonder why its preorder status keeps changing?......maybe they're having technical problems.

Over9K

Quote from: dragon53 on September 15, 2023, 03:08:37 PMBBTS has the Lord of Abyss 2.0 Full Mosasaurus (Pit Lord) Deluxe available for preorder again.

I wonder why its preorder status keeps changing?......maybe they're having technical problems.

Or there were cancellations, or they were offered more stock...

dragon53

OVER9K;

"Or there were cancellations, or they were offered more stock..."

That occurred to me. Maybe a lot of people cancelled their Mosasaurus preorders so they can afford all the new T-Rex and V-Rex V.2, V.3, V.4, V.5 ........... :))

Doyouthinkhesaurus Rex

A couple of useful things I noticed when using BBTS:

When you click on an individual product you can select how many copies you want to buy under quantity. You can use this to figure out how many copies are left of a specific product.

If you click the Nanmu Studio link under the product name it will list Nanmu products generally in the order of how many copies are left. So the top of the list tends to have the most copies while the bottom has the least or is sold out. For instance right now there are 24 copies of the Blackrock Trex available at the top of the list. Towards the bottom of the list is the baryonyx with only one copy left.

BlueKrono

Quote from: Doyouthinkhesaurus Rex on September 16, 2023, 07:15:48 AMA couple of useful things I noticed when using BBTS:

When you click on an individual product you can select how many copies you want to buy under quantity. You can use this to figure out how many copies are left of a specific product.

If you click the Nanmu Studio link under the product name it will list Nanmu products generally in the order of how many copies are left. So the top of the list tends to have the most copies while the bottom has the least or is sold out. For instance right now there are 24 copies of the Blackrock Trex available at the top of the list. Towards the bottom of the list is the baryonyx with only one copy left.

When I click on Nanmu it brings me to a page where they're all sorted by Bestselling. You can change the Sort By option, but number available isn't one of the options it gives me.

blnadal

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on September 15, 2023, 04:03:12 AM
Quote from: blnadal on September 10, 2023, 06:04:10 AMI'd like to see a comparison between this new Rexy and W-Dragon's Indominus

Thanks!!
I thought Rexy would be bigger, but they look good in scale

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: blnadal on September 17, 2023, 03:39:40 AM

Thanks!!

I think it's pretty close, Rexy actually looks smaller in JW as she's so thin almost malnourished?  I think had she been this beefy the Indominus would have had more of a fight on it's claws even without the Mosa and Blue's help.

blnadal

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on September 17, 2023, 04:10:09 AM
Quote from: blnadal on September 17, 2023, 03:39:40 AM

Thanks!!

I think it's pretty close, Rexy actually looks smaller in JW as she's so thin almost malnourished?  I think had she been this beefy the Indominus would have had more of a fight on it's claws even without the Mosa and Blue's help.
Totally!
For me, 1.0 was from JW and this new is from JP

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: