News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Corrupt a wish

Started by Soopairik, January 16, 2017, 08:52:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GojiraGuy1954

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on September 08, 2023, 12:02:25 AM
Quote from: Halichoeres on September 07, 2023, 08:51:37 PMGranted, but it pinches your fingers.

I wish that 'like' buttons had never been invented.
granted, we make dislike buttons.

I wish nobody sat nezt to me on the bus

Granted, people sit on top of you instead.

I wish Eddie Murphy was turned into a bullet ant
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

CityRaptor

Granted. His tendency to talk a lot has been turned into a tendency to sting a lot, he is a giant ant...How big? He stars in a remake of THEM! and this is his actual size.

I wish for for a 30 feet Amphibian!

Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Fossilized-Rubber

Quote from: CityRaptor on September 08, 2023, 10:07:14 AMGranted. His tendency to talk a lot has been turned into a tendency to sting a lot, he is a giant ant...How big? He stars in a remake of THEM! and this is his actual size.

I wish for for a 30 feet Amphibian!

Congratulations, you get a deformed tadpole which develops into a frog with fifteen pairs of legs. It dies after its clumps of feet suffocate it to death.

I wish dinosaurs were alive today.
Now showing: The Lost World (1925)

My collection is here

CityRaptor

But they are already, ah well, as you wish, non-avian Dinosaurs return. But it all goes Dinosaurs Attack! style ( complete with Gary Gerani exclaiming that "THE PAST COMES ALIVE!" ) and this time, they win.

Speakig of Dinosaurs Attack!...I wish for a pristine copy of the whole card set.   

Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Halichoeres

Granted, but they're made of fondant. They're pristine now, but good luck keeping them that way.

I wish autumn lasted six months.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Fossilized-Rubber

Quote from: Halichoeres on September 09, 2023, 01:58:33 PMI wish autumn lasted six months.

Granted: due to global warming the trees lose all their leaves due to heat shock during a drought mid-summer, giving you a six month autumn. To quote the Beatles, "here comes the sun".

I wish there were a return to the 60s/70s style of hand-painted promotional art in common products.

Quote from: CityRaptor on September 09, 2023, 01:29:58 AMSpeakig of Dinosaurs Attack!...I wish for a pristine copy of the whole card set.   

Not to go entirely off topic but I picked up a newly minted set including the wax wrappers and a full set of stickers for £17 on ebay. They're incredible. I'll post some pics to my collection thread and we can continue the topic there.

My collection is here

Halichoeres

Granted, but the hand that paints the promotional materials is of somebody who was doing those paintings in the 60s and 70s. There's a considerable amount of trembling in their brushstrokes.

I wish for every air conditioner in Longboat Key, Florida to irreparably break next July 15th.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

Splonkadumpocus

Granted. You moved there in the meantime and forgot that you made that wish.

I wish I could shoot laser beams out of my eyes.

Fossilized-Rubber

Quote from: Splonkadumpocus on September 21, 2023, 10:42:59 PMI wish I could shoot laser beams out of my eyes.

You can, but also you can't not. You obliterate anything you try to read or see and you can't close your eyes. The government eventually wressle you prone and work you into a super weapon in an open-topped research facility.

I wish I were a pea with no thoughts.

My collection is here

Halichoeres

Granted, but you do have some basic emotions, mostly fear as you are picked, shelled, split, and simmered in a soup.

I wish the concert tour of the band Vetusta Morla through the Americas included at least one US date.

Fossilized-Rubber

Quote from: Halichoeres on September 22, 2023, 06:25:03 PMI wish the concert tour of the band Vetusta Morla through the Americas included at least one US date.

Granted. They write a song called "July 4, 1776" about American independence and consumerism and perform it in Spain.

I wish I were a diplodocus hanging out in my own time period.

My collection is here

DinoFan2010

Granted, but a pack of Allosaurs will now hunt you down no matter what.
I wish for a level 40 Indoraptor in JWTG.

___🦕 🦕 🦖_________

DefinitelyNOTDilo

Granted, but they release a patch that raises the max level to 80 and needs all previous levels, making your entire collection useless.

I wish for a pet black-throat monitor.

DinoFan2010

Quote from: DefinitelyNOTDilo on October 02, 2023, 06:21:02 PMGranted, but they release a patch that raises the max level to 40 and needs all previous levels, making your entire collection useless.

The max level is 40.

___🦕 🦕 🦖_________

DefinitelyNOTDilo

Quote from: DinoFan2010 on October 02, 2023, 06:26:18 PM
Quote from: DefinitelyNOTDilo on October 02, 2023, 06:21:02 PMGranted, but they release a patch that raises the max level to 40 and needs all previous levels, making your entire collection useless.

The max level is 40.
Apologies, meant to type 80 there! Should be fixed!

Perotorum

Quote from: Fossilized-Rubber on September 22, 2023, 12:48:46 PM
Quote from: Splonkadumpocus on September 21, 2023, 10:42:59 PMI wish I could shoot laser beams out of my eyes.

You can, but also you can't not. You obliterate anything you try to read or see and you can't close your eyes. The government eventually wressle you prone and work you into a super weapon in an open-topped research facility.

I wish I were a pea with no thoughts.
You can't wish for what already is, that's not how wishes work.

Stegotyranno420

Definetlynot Dilo Granted but the monitor eventually becomes the owner and you are his pet

I wish for a bagel

Primeval12

Granted but it's 3 days old, from the dollar store, thawed slowly, just fished it out from behind the counter.

I wish that Mattel would improve their Jurassic World models.

Fossilized-Rubber

Quote from: Perotorum on October 05, 2023, 12:35:43 AM
Quote from: Fossilized-Rubber on September 22, 2023, 12:48:46 PMI wish I were a pea with no thoughts.
You can't wish for what already is, that's not how wishes work.

_---_
( •_• )
 "---"
|  |  |
\__|__/
   |
   |

(A pea on a fork)

My collection is here

Splonkadumpocus

Quote from: Primeval12 on October 05, 2023, 05:07:40 AMGranted but it's 3 days old, from the dollar store, thawed slowly, just fished it out from behind the counter.

I wish that Mattel would improve their Jurassic World models.
Granted. They become sentient and eat you.

I wish we knew exactly what Spinosaurus looked like.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: