News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

How these figures look together? [Comparison Thread]

Started by kreativtek, November 22, 2015, 07:46:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Halichoeres

Quote from: Quiversaurus on January 30, 2024, 03:34:03 PMOh wow, is this Struthiomimus actually in 1:35 scale?
Yeah, or close enough anyway.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Quiversaurus

Quote from: Halichoeres on February 03, 2024, 04:02:23 AM
Quote from: Quiversaurus on January 30, 2024, 03:34:03 PMOh wow, is this Struthiomimus actually in 1:35 scale?

Thank you! Might actually consider getting this now.

SidB

Quote from: Quiversaurus on February 03, 2024, 07:10:42 AM

A flock of them scooting past some rexes on one of my old displays -

Concavenator

*deleted*

danmalcolm

Would somebody be willing to post a size comparison image of PNSO's Edmontosaurus with their "mandschurosaurus", which has been my edmonto stand in for years? Thanks.

postsaurischian

Quote from: danmalcolm on April 10, 2024, 02:08:38 PMWould somebody be willing to post a size comparison image of PNSO's Edmontosaurus with their "mandschurosaurus", which has been my edmonto stand in for years? Thanks.

Here you are :)

danmalcolm

Quote from: postsaurischian on April 15, 2024, 05:06:44 PM
Quote from: danmalcolm on April 10, 2024, 02:08:38 PMWould somebody be willing to post a size comparison image of PNSO's Edmontosaurus with their "mandschurosaurus", which has been my edmonto stand in for years? Thanks.

Here you are :)

Thank you!!

oscars_dinos

does anyone have any pics of HLG's Sinoceratops with pnsos more recent ceratopsians like the torvo and the tric??? I want to get it but I want to make sure it fits in

thebermuda303

Quote from: SidB on February 03, 2024, 01:37:23 PM
Quote from: Quiversaurus on February 03, 2024, 07:10:42 AM

A flock of them scooting past some rexes on one of my old displays -

Could I see a top view of haolongood t rex head? I'm looking for a good tarbosaurus stand in.

Concavenator

Could someone get these for me?

- PNSO Edmontosaurus with CollectA Deluxe Iguanodon. And if possible, these two alongside Haolonggood's Edmontosaurus and Safari's Iguanodon as well.

- Eofauna's Tyrannosaurus with Safari's Daspletosaurus.

Thanks in advance!  :)

Halichoeres

Quote from: Concavenator on March 23, 2024, 08:40:29 PMCould anyone get these comparisons?

- BotM Buitreraptor & Stenonychosaurus (from the "Western Pack") alongside the BotM 1:18 Velociraptor mongoliensis (though I guess any of the other small 1:18 raptors will do as well) and/or Safari 2017 Microraptor.

- CollectA's Koolasuchus with Eofauna's Deinotherium.

Many thanks in advance!

I have the original BotM Stenonychosaurus and Buitreraptor, would that work? Or are you interested in color matching as well?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

Concavenator

avatar_Halichoeres @Halichoeres I'm no longer interested in that set, but thank you regardless!

Halichoeres

Ah, well that will save some trouble, then! Sorry I can't help with the more recent requests.

postsaurischian

Quote from: Concavenator on June 08, 2024, 09:38:46 PMCould someone get these for me?

- PNSO Edmontosaurus with CollectA Deluxe Iguanodon. And if possible, these two alongside Haolonggood's Edmontosaurus and Safari's Iguanodon as well.

VoilĂ !

Concavenator

crazy8wizard

I could use some help comparing sizes, so does anyone here have any of the following figures to compare side by side?

-Mojo Dunkleosteus or Colorata Dunkleosteus
-Schleich Kentrosaurus or Collecta Dacentrurus
-Papo Plesiosaurus or Carnegie Elasmosaurus

They don't have to be all together of course, but if anyone here has at least two figures of any of the three tiers on this list it would help me out a lot

oscars_dinos

Quote from: oscars_dinos on May 05, 2024, 08:39:57 PMdoes anyone have any pics of HLG's Sinoceratops with pnsos more recent ceratopsians like the torvo and the tric??? I want to get it but I want to make sure it fits in
I am once again crying for help  :'(

Halichoeres

Quote from: oscars_dinos on June 27, 2024, 06:09:55 PM
Quote from: oscars_dinos on May 05, 2024, 08:39:57 PMdoes anyone have any pics of HLG's Sinoceratops with pnsos more recent ceratopsians like the torvo and the tric??? I want to get it but I want to make sure it fits in
I am once again crying for help  :'(

Wish I could help, but I don't have HLG Sino.

Quote from: crazy8wizard on June 15, 2024, 06:18:02 PMI could use some help comparing sizes, so does anyone here have any of the following figures to compare side by side?

-Mojo Dunkleosteus or Colorata Dunkleosteus
-Schleich Kentrosaurus or Collecta Dacentrurus
-Papo Plesiosaurus or Carnegie Elasmosaurus

They don't have to be all together of course, but if anyone here has at least two figures of any of the three tiers on this list it would help me out a lot

No help here, either, although five of the six have passed through my hands at some point.

Concavenator

Not a comparison, but does anybody know about an action figure stand that could work with the CollectA Deluxe Mosasaurus? Something like this:

Spoiler
[close]

Any references would be appreciated!

Primeval12

Can someone show the Wild Past Protoceratops next to the Carnegie one (the one on the nest?)

Also I vouch for seeing the comparison above too! :)

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: