News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

what is your favorite cartoon ? :D

Started by Arul, September 30, 2014, 01:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JimoAi

Quote from: bmathison1972 on December 22, 2023, 02:48:24 PMSouth Park was a hard one for me. I LOVED the political and social satire, but the animation style and the voices drove me bonkers.
I don't mind the voices and animation style but some of the more recent ones is just difficult to watch without rolling my eyes like the whole of season 20 and the price harry one

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: bmathison1972 on December 22, 2023, 02:48:24 PMSouth Park was a hard one for me. I LOVED the political and social satire, but the animation style and the voices drove me bonkers.
I despise the voices and animations. I have not watched much of the show aside from some clips, but after hearing about the things shown in this series I do not think I will watch.

I have not been watching cartoons lately, but one series I watched was The Critic, only a little bit though. Has anyone else seen their movie parodies?

stargatedalek

While I can understand the appeal of that "we make fun of everyone" philosophy, that tone does not work for every topic or conflict and South Park has had some takes through the years that left me with a very bitter taste in my mouth.

Clone Wars, now there's a show that improved with age! First few seasons are still pain but it became one of the best pieces of Star Wars media throughout its overall run.

Need to see Owl House, I've been putting it off because finding Disney+ stuff takes a bit of effort here.

I just finished "My Daemon" last night. Went in blind and it managed to catch me off guard a good few times in its first half which was great fun. While it gets more predictable in its second half, it's still a solid show with an interesting art direction. It definitely sticks out visually among a lot of the other 3D anime titles from the last few years like Gamera or Pacific Rim the Black.

suspsy

Current cartoons I've been watching: Primal, Adventure Time: Fionna and Cake, and Rick and Morty. Season 7 of the latter just wrapped up and I really enjoyed it.
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

JimoAi

Modern SpongeBob is a hit or miss. Really good episodes like The big flop or trashy ones like squidiot box and sandy help us or in the middle like Bassword where SpongeBob doesn't even appear for the first time

Torvosaurus

Underdog, Mighty Mouse and Johnny Quest (I haven't seen the new episodes) as a kid, way back when. Now, Samurai Jack, but The Legend of Vox Machina is a near second and Clone Wars, Star Wars Rebels and The Bad Batch are a distant third.

Torvo

Takama

Time for an update to this

In a age where media is locked behind a subscribtion services, one obvious Cartoon comes too mind.

Camp Cretacious.   It just Ticks me off thst they half arsd the phiysical release.

Also Primal....need I say more?

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.