News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Papo Dimetrodon?

Started by dinohunter24, August 22, 2013, 08:06:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dinohunter24

When does it come out?  There a review on it on this site.  It look freaking amazing just like all Papo dinosaurs toy and can't wait to get my hand on one. 

Takama

In Europe, some country's already have it.

tanystropheus

Soon, probably 2-5 weeks, universally.

They are currently available in select countries.

anchry6

New question:
What species of Dimetrodon is?

:D

Nebuloid

I ordered mine from the UK, you could probably do the same ;) ...

dinohunter24

Quote from: Nebuloid on August 24, 2013, 05:57:57 PM
I ordered mine from the UK, you could probably do the same ;) ...

Good idea!

Concavenator

Quote from: anchry6 on August 24, 2013, 09:24:45 AM
New question:

I read that it is a Dimetrodon grandis

Jetoar

Quote from: Juan Andrés on September 09, 2013, 07:07:26 AM
Quote from: anchry6 on August 24, 2013, 09:24:45 AM
New question:

I read that it is a Dimetrodon grandis

Thanks for this information friend  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Everything_Dinosaur

In discussions with Papo we have always referred to the species as Dimetrodon grandis although no one in Papo has every given us a definitive answer.  Our assumption is based on museum reconstructions, estimated size of the model, our thoughts on the scale (1:21) etc.  There is a written review on the Everything Dinosaur blog: Papo Dimetrodon Review.

There is a short five minute video review on the Everything Dinosaur blog site as well which is worth checking out.

Hermes888

The wait is killing me - When will the Papo Dimetrodon be released here in the States? I'd order from abroad, but it will be much cheaper to wait until it's out here!

joossa

The word I got was mid to late this month.  ;D
-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

Balaur

Looks damn pretty, but I really can't wait for it to come out!!!

Hynerpeton

Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

Concavenator

Quote from: Balaur on September 12, 2013, 02:48:50 PM
Looks damn pretty, but I really can't wait for it to come out!!!
It's already available for order in some european countries,for example,in the UK,or here in Spain   :)

Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus

This is definitely the best Dimetrodon out there-can't wait to get my hands on one!
"I believe implicitly that every young man in the world is fascinated with either sharks or dinosaurs."
-Peter Benchley

Hermes888

Balaur

No it's not.  :))

All kidding aside, I am so excited for this to come here.

Hermes888

Quote from: Balaur on September 26, 2013, 12:11:53 AM
No it's not.  :))

All kidding aside, I am so excited for this to come here.
I wasn't kidding, you can actually order it through Dan's Dinosaurs right now.

Blade-of-the-Moon

It does say " in-stock " ... I guess Dan is first ! lol

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.