News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

What Dinosaur(s) Should Get A Toy?

Started by suspsy, November 20, 2012, 11:28:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raptoress

Quote from: Ultimatedinoking on November 13, 2013, 01:16:00 AM
I would like to see:

A. Some ornithomimids

B. hesperosaurus

C. Ornitholestes

D. Monolophosaurus

E. Cryolophosaurus

F. More ankylosaurs (there are too many ceratopsians running around.)

G. Ablysodon (if more about it was known...)

H. Gigantospinosaurus

Both Carnegie and CollectA have made cryolophosaurs. And there's a Dinosaur Train one too, if you're not picky. xD

Ultimatedinoking

I forgot about Carnegie, never heard of collecta ???
I may not like feathered dinosaurs and stumpy legged Spinosaurs, but I will keep those opinions to myself, I will not start a debate over it, I promise. 😇
-UDK

Concavenator

Quote from: Aliciaraptor on November 13, 2013, 10:43:59 PM
I would like to see:

A. Some ornithomimids

B. hesperosaurus

C. Ornitholestes

D. Monolophosaurus

E. Cryolophosaurus

H. Gigantospinosaurus

Both Carnegie and CollectA have made cryolophosaurs. And there's a Dinosaur Train one too, if you're not picky. xD
And Safari's coming with a Monolophosaurus in 2014,BTW.

Ultimatedinoking

Quote from: Concavenator on November 14, 2013, 06:59:45 AM
Quote from: Aliciaraptor on November 13, 2013, 10:43:59 PM
I would like to see:

A. Some ornithomimids

B. hesperosaurus

C. Ornitholestes

D. Monolophosaurus

E. Cryolophosaurus

H. Gigantospinosaurus

And Safari's coming with a Monolophosaurus in 2014,BTW.

Yay! Now if only I could find where to get them at...
I may not like feathered dinosaurs and stumpy legged Spinosaurs, but I will keep those opinions to myself, I will not start a debate over it, I promise. 😇
-UDK

Raptoress

Quote from: Ultimatedinoking on November 13, 2013, 10:48:36 PM

You've really never heard of CollectA?  :o They have a prehistoric collection page on their website which shows all their dinosaurs they have to offer. There's a very wide selection of obscure species to choose from, but the quality varies, with their earlier works. A lot of them are brilliant, but there are a few horrors. They're generally quite small, but are a decent price for the level of detail in most figures.

Ultimatedinoking

-UDK

amargasaurus cazaui

Quote from: Aliciaraptor on November 14, 2013, 07:59:07 PM
Quote from: Ultimatedinoking on November 13, 2013, 10:48:36 PM

You've really never heard of CollectA?  :o They have a prehistoric collection page on their website which shows all their dinosaurs they have to offer. There's a very wide selection of obscure species to choose from, but the quality varies, with their earlier works. A lot of them are brilliant, but there are a few horrors. They're generally quite small, but are a decent price for the level of detail in most figures.
Just one small thing to add there, the Collecta line has more or less two levels. The deluxe figures I would describe as far from small. The deluxe Parasaurolophus is one of the heaviest, largest dinosaur figures I have seen done for the dinosaur as a toy.In addition Collecta has done a few models they call huge...A tyrannosaurus and Triceratops each at 1/15 scale. The basic line has many small figures but they do offer some options as well.
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

Ultimatedinoking

-UDK

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.