News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Schleich - New for 2021

Started by Dinoxels, September 24, 2020, 10:39:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CityRaptor

The Favorite one is much better done. The Schleich one is just a black blot of paint.

Speaking of T. rex, the magazine version of the Ely Kish-inspired one is out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCcPml3Eoro
Next issue will have a Spinosaurus.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Shonisaurus

It is a much better miniature than its predecessor, it is honestly an attractive figure considering that this miniature is equivalent to the best large tyrannosaurus mass made to date by Schleich from my honest point of view.

SidB

I have to admit that I've really warmed up to this version - never thought that I would. The "Ely Kish" ish look has grown on me; I don't mind, in fact, I like the stylization.

Kapitaenosavrvs

Quote from: CityRaptor on June 12, 2021, 10:55:06 AM
The Favorite one is much better done. The Schleich one is just a black blot of paint.

Speaking of T. rex, the magazine version of the Ely Kish-inspired one is out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCcPml3Eoro
Next issue will have a Spinosaurus.

Wow. It is almost a comedy. I guess, the Magazine is done seperately, but inside the Magazine, they have kind of accurate Animals and then there is the Schleich Figures :D I have to say, that the Mini of the Spinosaurus is something i would consider. So 14. August 2021 is a Date to remember for me. Never thought i will actually buy a Schleichfigure from a Schleich Magazine :D

CityRaptor

Prepare for the exact opposite! ( also check out the obvious Papo-inspired Compy in the magazine )

Magazine with Spinosaurus is out:
https://www.blue-ocean.de/dinosaurs/produkt/detail/neu-volle-dino-action
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCdAn0HqlnE

Next issue: Cryolophosaurus
Oh no

Prehistory Resurrection

Spoiler
Schleich's 2022 releases revealed.

Prehistory Resurrection

Quote from: RobinGoodfellow on September 12, 2021, 12:52:59 PM
Quote from: Prehistory Resurrection on September 12, 2021, 07:01:56 AM
Spoiler
Schleich's 2022 releases revealed.

Wrong thread: this is for 2021 new releases..  C:-)

http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9737.msg299897#msg299897 )

Ay my bad, thanks for pointing out 👍. Was not aware a thread was created yet.

SidB

Striking color combos, for sure.

CityRaptor

Nice Pterosaurs. Arrrgghh! Why do they have to be exclusive to those sucky set? Why could Schleich not sell them separately ( or as a Pterosaur set ) and then include some sucky repaints in those human sets, like they always do?
Oh no

Takama

Quote from: CityRaptor on September 15, 2021, 10:38:14 PM
Nice Pterosaurs. Arrrgghh! Why do they have to be exclusive to those sucky set? Why could Schleich not sell them separately ( or as a Pterosaur set ) and then include some sucky repaints in those human sets, like they always do?

Because they are a BIG coperation. And those love $$$$

CityRaptor

But those are their only "Dinosaurs" sets with exclusive sculpts. All others are repaints. Unless we count Yuki from the Volcano set, I guess. But who cares about humans?
Oh no

Shonisaurus

Those pterosaurs are truly exceptional, surpassing in quality all their flying reptile figures made to date.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.