News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

GR Toys / Haolonggood - New for 2022

Started by Halichoeres, January 07, 2022, 10:07:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ivántirrophus

I didn't know that Papo's theri was bigger than GR's, and cheaper too. GR theri will be a pass for me.

Concavenator

I wonder what happened to the Acrocanthosaurus?

dragon53

I also was wondering about the Acrocanthosaurus.

Sturisoma

Just noticed these new green and new orange versions of the spino on lana time. Much cheaper also compared to the original paint apps.

https://lanatime-shop.com/collections/grtoys-haolonggood/products/gr-1-35-scientific-spinosaurus-model

Also, there are 1/20 resin statues of the carcha (painted) and theri (un/painted).

Carnoking

It's nice to know those paint variants are cheaper. I saw photos of them pop up the other day and thought they were bootlegs.

Bread

Honestly that may be a purchase for me.

That green on the original was alright but never suited me enough for a purchase. And of course the orange was a no go.

With PNSO's Deinocheirus, I'll definitely buy the two together.

Halichoeres

I also would have guessed those Spino repaints were bootlegs, although better looking than most.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Lynx

Question, are these figures lower in quality than the older ones? I am considering buying these for their low price, but from the pictures, it is seemingly much lower in quality than the older, more expensive one.
An oversized house cat.

Halichoeres

It probably has fewer paint applications, which means the savings would be coming from lower labor cost. But I would guess the material is the same, for example.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.