You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Which 1:18 smallish Beasts of the Mesozoic figures would we like?

Started by Sim, October 03, 2022, 07:05:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What would you like represented as a 1:18 BotM figure?

Acheroraptor (small)
12 (36.4%)
Atrociraptor (small)
7 (21.2%)
Balaur (small)
8 (24.2%)
Dilong (small)
14 (42.4%)
Pyroraptor (small)
5 (15.2%)
Saurornithoides (small)
8 (24.2%)
Saurornitholestes (small)
8 (24.2%)
Tsaagan (small)
4 (12.1%)
Zhenyuanlong (small)
11 (33.3%)
Bagaceratops (small)
13 (39.4%)
Cerasinops (small)
9 (27.3%)
Graciliceratops (small)
11 (33.3%)
Leptoceratops (small)
20 (60.6%)
Montanoceratops (small)
9 (27.3%)
Prenoceratops (small)
10 (30.3%)
Psittacosaurus lujiatunensis (small)
8 (24.2%)
Psittacosaurus sibiricus (small)
8 (24.2%)
Turanoceratops (small)
11 (33.3%)
Buitreraptor, Microraptor, Mononykus (mini set)
17 (51.5%)
Halszkaraptor, Sinornithosaurus, Sinosauropteryx (mini set)
21 (63.6%)
Adasaurus (medium)
3 (9.1%)
Stenonychosaurus (medium)
8 (24.2%)
Tianyuraptor (medium)
7 (21.2%)
Zanabazar (medium)
7 (21.2%)
Udanoceratops (medium)
9 (27.3%)
Ornitholestes (small)
8 (24.2%)
Nanosaurus (small)
4 (12.1%)

Total Members Voted: 33

crazy8wizard

Quote from: Flaffy on November 16, 2023, 08:07:14 PMThe main two 1:6 species I'm waiting on 1:18 versions of are Zhenyuanlong and Dilong too.
So far I've avoided the Zhenyuanlong because of the incorrect proportions but I am on the fence about the Dilong. The sculpt is neat but the colors and fluffy head poof are distracting to me. Something more akin to the AMNH/COSci Dilong would make for a good repaint.

Faelrin

avatar_crazy8wizard @crazy8wizard avatar_Flaffy @Flaffy Yep me three. Definitely want those to be side by side my Yutyrannus since they were from the same formation.
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

Concavenator

avatar_Faelrin @Faelrin A Kulindadromeus would be great! Zhenyuanlong I hope is reissued at 1:18 scale too (1:6 is too big for me), but only if it has corrected proportions, otherwise I don't care. Dilong I think definitely has to be reissued at 1:18, being the only 1:6 tyrannosaur from the original lineup. The Psittacosaurus and the Protoceratops got the same treatment as well. About the Dilong, I wouldn't be opposed to it receiving a new color scheme. Not sure how likely that is, though.

Sim

I too would like a 1:18 Dilong to replace my Safari toob version.  I would prefer it with a more plausible colouration though, the African grey hornbill's would suit it, I think.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.