News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Walking with Dinosaurs Ornithocheirus for sale

Started by DinoToyForum, April 08, 2014, 07:41:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Takama

Quote from: dinotoyforum on May 07, 2014, 08:18:05 AM
Quote from: Takama on May 07, 2014, 06:43:47 AM
Hi everyone

Since this is a very rare item, and pictures of it are scarce I used Bucketfoots Pictures for the Animal Toy Wikis entry on this model.

http://toyanimal.info//index.php?title=Toyway_WWD_Ornithocheirus

Do you all think this is ok Or should I take it down?

To be sure you'll need permission from the photographer.  :)

I would PM him but I isn't he Suspended?

tyrantqueen

Yeah, he is. Not sure how much longer his suspension will be. I would take the photos down in the meantime until you get his permission.

Simon

Quote from: Takama on May 07, 2014, 06:43:47 AM
Hi everyone

Since this is a very rare item, and pictures of it are scarce I used Bucketfoots Pictures for the Animal Toy Wikis entry on this model.

http://toyanimal.info//index.php?title=Toyway_WWD_Ornithocheirus

Do you all think this is ok Or should I take it down?

Hi Takama.  By all means feel free to use the photos to document this rare beastie.

And I'm glad he found a good home.  In fact, a large part of my collection found a good home with Chad!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.