News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Rebor: 1/6 Scale Velociraptor Hatchlings

Started by joossa, January 18, 2016, 09:23:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Derek.McManus

I like this idea it's a good concept with the option to buy the set or take your chance. I would like to get these as an Easter present for my kids and my friends kids, probably keeping one for myself!

Takama

If some companey gave me a Free figure, i will review it the way i do all my reviews. To be honest as possible, and not sugar coat it. If they dont like it, then they dont have to send me anything else. 

Everything_Dinosaur

The Rebor 1:6 scale Velociraptor hatchlings are now in stock at Everything Dinosaur.  We are selling all nine as a set plus offering individual models for those collectors who want to go for the blind box option.

The set of all nine Velociraptor hatchlings:Rebor 1:6 Scale Velociraptor Hatchlings (Set of 9 Figures)

Available individually in a mystery blind box option: Rebor 1:6 Scale Velociraptor Hatchling (Mystery Blind Box)

Dobber

Quote from: Takama on March 04, 2016, 01:00:39 AM
If some companey gave me a Free figure, i will review it the way i do all my reviews. To be honest as possible, and not sugar coat it. If they dont like it, then they dont have to send me anything else.

I'm glad you can be that way. I wish all reviewers could be that objective or companies wanting real feedback. To ME, it just seems JC finds everything "absolutling amazing" with never a negative....at least with his free samples. Maybe he is really that enamored with all the peices though, I certainly like most of REBORS's peices. But I can still objectively see problems with them too, beyond the accuracy hot button issue.

Chris
My customized CollectA feathered T-Rex
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=4326.0

Arul

Quote from: Charlie P. on March 09, 2016, 01:06:36 AM
Quote from: Dobber on March 08, 2016, 03:01:34 PM
To ME, it just seems JC finds everything "absolutling amazing" with never a negative.

This. It's hard to believe.

You have to see Jw figure review by JC :D

CityRaptor

Quote from: Arul on March 09, 2016, 11:03:40 AM
To ME, it just seems JC finds everything "absolutling amazing" with never a negative.

Are they "absolutling amazing", too?
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Dobber

Quote from: CityRaptor on March 09, 2016, 11:13:38 AM
Quote from: Arul on March 09, 2016, 11:03:40 AM

Are they "absolutling amazing", too?

Lol! But I'd be willing to bet he bought that figure and it wasn't provided to him. That's why I stated "free samples" in my original post. I just want real objectivity, like I said MAYBE he really does like those figures that much and one shouldn't nit-pick just to Nit-pick, but he just seems very biased in his reviews. At least I can see the figures well and here what's good about them.  ;)

Chris

CityRaptor

So basically watch his videos with the sound off.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Dobber

Lol! That would be "Absolutely Amazing!"

Chris