News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Mojo Fun: New for 2021

Started by Takama, February 06, 2021, 05:30:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Everything_Dinosaur

It is difficult to provide accurate information on when deliveries are likely to be received into our warehouse. We are in daily contact with our freight forwarders and there are enormous problems with world-wide shipping at the moment, next PNSO shipment now delayed until mid-August (was due to arrive end July).  We have a shipment of CollectA and Papo coming in but there are no new models listed. We are doing all we can to expediate shipments but sadly, delays in international logistics are inevitable.  Good news ITOY Paraceratherium shipment due for docking on 23rd July.

SidB

My small order for the Mojo 2021 Smilodon arrived this week from Minizoo, and I thought that I'd post a comparison with Mojo's old 2010 one to see how they compare:
The 2021 is the lead animal on the left -

Distinct genders, apparently

Again, 2021 on the left

A comparison with the latest CollectA Smilodon

suspsy

So the new one is a female? That's wonderful! The world badly needs more female Cenozoic toys.
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

suspsy

FYI, Mojo Fun merchandise is on sale for 20% at Minizoo until 1PM AEST on Thursday.

Sadly, the remaining CollectA merchandise still hasn't stocked, so no Smilodon on sale for me. :(

Takama

Is there Anyone in the STATES That sells this new figure? 

Not Even Dejankins seems to have it

Thialfi

I just got mine and it's a really nice figure actually. Looks good in hand, it's quite big, has good presence, properly fierce and nice proportions - looks strong and muscular. Definitely recommend her!

suspsy

Quote from: Thialfi on September 14, 2021, 07:40:48 PM
I just got mine and it's a really nice figure actually. Looks good in hand, it's quite big, has good presence, properly fierce and nice proportions - looks strong and muscular. Definitely recommend him!

Her. It's a female.

SidB

I have one ... she most definitely is not 'him'.

Thialfi

Haha my bad, hadn't looked at the genitals yet to be honest, great to hear (and see) the detail extends all the way. Either way, she's quite lovely.

Shonisaurus

The size is quite cool and big that smilodon is superior to its previous version. By the way, do you know if any EU store sells this figure?

Irritation

Quote from: Shonisaurus on September 15, 2021, 09:59:08 AM
The size is quite cool and big that smilodon is superior to its previous version. By the way, do you know if any EU store sells this figure?
I live in the US and I have not seen Mojo Fun figures anywhere in stores.

Takama

I been to Hobby Lobby. And they now, stock the 2021 Smilodon.

Rather or not you choose too support that companey is up to you.

Stegotyranno420

Is there a recent controversy  with Hobby Lobby? I went there and it seemed like a peaceful, nice, harmless store.

Thialfi

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on September 21, 2021, 05:08:48 AM
Is there a recent controversy  with Hobby Lobby? I went there and it seemed like a peaceful, nice, harmless store.
https://www.businessinsider.com/the-15-biggest-controversies-in-hobby-lobby-history-2020-9

It's really bad, honestly.

suspsy

Quote from: Thialfi on September 21, 2021, 11:36:57 AM
Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on September 21, 2021, 05:08:48 AM

https://www.businessinsider.com/the-15-biggest-controversies-in-hobby-lobby-history-2020-9

It's really bad, honestly.

They're not in Canada, but if they were, I sure wouldn't set foot inside their store. In addition to all their far right bigotry, they purchased thousands of stolen artifacts from the Middle East to display in their ostentatious Bible museum in DC. And their centrepiece, a series of fragments of the Dead Sea Scrolls, turned out to be as authentic as a handful of $6 bills.

That last part was just funny. :)

CityRaptor

Looks like a wretched hive of scum and villainy to me.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Dusty Wren

I stopped shopping at Hobby Lobby when the birth control debacle happened, and then they went whining to the government about how it wasn't fair that they weren't allowed to discriminate against LGBTQ people. You couldn't pay me to step foot in that store now.
Check out my customs thread!

Thialfi

I love to read you all are supporting the good cause here ❤️

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.