You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

No more games. Emperor Dinobot's Jurassic Park- UPDATES

Started by EmperorDinobot, August 08, 2013, 08:09:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CityRaptor

Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Halichoeres

For stem-birds. Kinda makes me wish any of these action figure companies had bothered with Cearadactylus.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

EmperorDinobot

Halichoeres

Twice that I know of, a baby and adult from Disney's Animal Adventure. They're both absolutely atrocious. I never watched JP3 but I gather that the aviary scene replaced the Cearadactylus from the book with a bunch of boring old Pteranodon?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

CityRaptor

Pteranodons with teeth. Something that affects Jurassic Park/World Pteranodon action up till today. Also the reason why the Papo Pteranodon has them. Ironically the figures of them made for JPIII lacked them.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

EmperorDinobot

Oooh yes the attraction from Kidneyland had Ceradactylus. Can confirm, I was there.

EmperorDinobot

{
Not a lot of progress has been made. I expect to get rid of the ladder today though. We{ll be hanging the remaining 7 or so pterosaurs. Getting rid of the ladder will help me put the fencing on, Hammond Collection stuff as I have decided they are going to be roamers, meaning they will not go on a shelf, living around the park instead.
I{m also thinking about moving my BOTM elsewhere. The raptors at least. I have already run out of space with the ceratopsians, including the roamers who won{t go on the shelf. I have...too many dinosaurs.

Halichoeres

Are those bookcase shelves adjustable? You have some unused vertical space.

EmperorDinobot

The ones where most of my JP stuff is yes. The ones where the Safari and BOTM live are not adjustable, unfortunately. I have thought to make changes, but...it's...it would upset the balance of my world.

EmperorDinobot

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.