News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Dinosaurs of China exhibition - Nottingham

Started by DinoToyForum, February 19, 2016, 08:43:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

acro-man

This is truly amazing!
Like a real experience.
Thanks for making this possible for us!
喜欢收集和P图
QQ: 909772216
Email: [email protected]
DeviantArt: www.deviantart.com/acro-man/

DinoToyForum

As a final punctuation mark to the exhibition, here's a time lapse video of the deinstallation. :) The hall feels so empty now. But I'm on the look out for new things to fill it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_kkuWqnyz0

Gothmog the Baryonyx

I wish I had noticed this year. Manchester isn't too far from Nottingham, I could've gone, it looks brilliant. I take it there's no chance of something like this ever happening again?

On a side note, the address of this place looks the same as the eBay store where I bought the tiny PNSO Nyctosaurus and Confusciousornis figures from, was that from you by any chance?
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

DinoToyForum

Quote from: Gothmog the Baryonyx on September 28, 2018, 03:10:31 PM
I wish I had noticed this year. Manchester isn't too far from Nottingham, I could've gone, it looks brilliant. I take it there's no chance of something like this ever happening again?

On a side note, the address of this place looks the same as the eBay store where I bought the tiny PNSO Nyctosaurus and Confusciousornis figures from, was that from you by any chance?

Sorry, this was a one of a kind, one-time-only, world exclusive.

Yeah, that's probably the museum's ebay account. We still have some PNSO in stock. :)

Gothmog the Baryonyx

A pity about that, the PNSO's are nice though
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

DinoToyForum

Gothmog the Baryonyx

I would rather have the dinosaurs of China  :'( :'( :'(

ceratopsian

It would be hard to match the excitement of a bevy of Chinese material!

Quote from: Gothmog the Baryonyx on February 26, 2021, 01:05:26 AM
I would rather have the dinosaurs of China  :'( :'( :'(

Halichoeres

As is so often the case with sequels, I liked the original better!  ;D
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

indohyus

Still looking forward to this. Hopefully can meet this time round, nice to put a voice to a person.