News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Safari Ltd - New for 2024

Started by Halichoeres, February 01, 2024, 10:38:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Halichoeres

Quote from: SpartanSquat on September 14, 2024, 08:32:57 PMI notice safari update the layout and ui of the website!

It's extremely minor, but I am slightly annoyed that you have to mouse over things to see whether they're in stock. Before the 'coming soon' items were clearly labeled at a glance.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Flaffy

Flaffy

One of Safari's finest work yet imo.

PrimevalRaptor

Oh wow. That is a stunning figure, definitely a must buy if you ask me (especially considering this is still a toy)

Paleo Flo

Nice sculpt and color.

I just don't linke that the arms, hands, claws, legs, feet and nails have all the same black colour.
Welcome to Florassic Park...my collection:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=10638.0

Primeval12

Oh, it's a bit smaller than I expected but I really like it! I've been waiting for a good Austroraptor.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.