News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

bL00df0x's Diorama

Started by bL00df0x, February 18, 2013, 07:14:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sigmasaurus

bL00df0x

Hello everyone again,

I just completed the T-rex feeding scene from Jurassic World. Enjoy!

dutchdinolover

Lanthanotus

While I have not a lot of love for the JP franchise, that would have been well worth a diorama for the forum contest, well done :)

earth108

Beautiful works! ;) I really enjoy your JP and JW diorama. Nice catches on the scenes with beautiful details.

bL00df0x

Quote from: Lanthanotus on April 09, 2017, 10:24:21 AM
While I have not a lot of love for the JP franchise, that would have been well worth a diorama for the forum contest, well done :)

Haha, I'm only doing it for the fun of it :D

Jose S.M.

Great diorama! I like that you care about little details so much.

ZoPteryx

That's really incredible!  Did you make the little people and goat too?

bL00df0x

Quote from: ZoPteryx on April 10, 2017, 06:44:08 AM
That's really incredible!  Did you make the little people and goat too?

Thanks! The little people are basically modified military figurines. The goat was 3D printed as there was none that looks similar to the one in the film  ;D

bL00df0x

Hi guys, I'm in the midst of working on another scene...here is a 3D rendered sneak peek ;)

Jetdin

wow the most iconic scene from jurassic world!

could i know how you modified your papo t rex for that goat scene? does it stand on 2 feet unsupported? im really digging that pose!

bL00df0x

Hi Jetdin,

I actually just cut off and remodelled the T-rex's neck with epoxy putty (Tamiya). Apparently, it was able to balance by itself  :D

Quote from: Jetdin on May 27, 2017, 07:35:14 AM
wow the most iconic scene from jurassic world!

could i know how you modified your papo t rex for that goat scene? does it stand on 2 feet unsupported? im really digging that pose!

bL00df0x

Here's another sneak peak of what's coming up :)

acro-man

man, I can't believe my eyes!
喜欢收集和P图
QQ: 909772216
Email: [email protected]
DeviantArt: www.deviantart.com/acro-man/

bL00df0x

pako

That is on the way to another amazing diorama !! And a big one !

You stopped using Papos ? Is that 3D printed ?

bL00df0x

Hi Pako, yes it's a new one in my usual 1/35 scale. I decuded to model and 3D print my own raptors cos  there weren't any 1/35 Jurassic park style raptors in the market. This diorama isn't easy...it's gonna take a while to make the central tower and bridges...

Quote from: pako on June 02, 2017, 10:22:48 PM
That is on the way to another amazing diorama !! And a big one !

You stopped using Papos ? Is that 3D printed ?

Reptilia

Why I never clicked on this thread before!? Your JP dioramas are amazing, the T-Rex feeding scene from JW is just incredible! And I can't wait to see the raptors paddock scene finished. Thank you very much for sharing pictures of those beauties.

bL00df0x

Glad you like it! I'll definitely post the photos on this thread when it's done  ;)

Quote from: Reptilia on June 03, 2017, 02:37:15 PM
Why I never clicked on this thread before!? Your JP dioramas are amazing, the T-Rex feeding scene from JW is just incredible! And I can't wait to see the raptors paddock scene finished. Thank you very much for sharing pictures of those beauties.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: