News:

Dinosaur Toy Forum Diorama Contest 2024. Deadline for submissions is October 29th 2024. Contest details here.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

bL00df0x's Diorama

Started by bL00df0x, February 18, 2013, 07:14:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Derek.McManus

Excellent work as always. I can model and I really appreciate how much work has gone into this project respect!

bL00df0x

Thank You! It was a steep learning curve as it was my first time doing organic 3D sculpting. Hopefully it'll turn out fine :D

Quote from: Derek.McManus on June 04, 2017, 11:43:16 PM
Excellent work as always. I can model and I really appreciate how much work has gone into this project respect!

bL00df0x

Hi all, here's a little update on the diorama  ^-^

pako

Wow excellent work ! can't wait for the finish !!

bL00df0x

Thank you! Here's a update on my 3D printed 1/35 scale raptor  ^-^

bL00df0x

Hello everybody, I just completed the Jurassic World diorama based on the raptors. Hope you like it!

Print by Peter Hui, on Flickr

Kaprosaurus

THIS.IS.A.MASTERPIECE.Although Owen's face looks weird,i understand the limitations in doing a small human in a diorama.

Jose S.M.

Fenestra

That's fantastic! Great work on such a small scale.
Do you keep these dio's yourself or are they commissions?

ceratopsian

bL00df0x

Thank you everyone  :) I like to create 1/35 scale jurassic park dioramas for fun.

Kaprosaurus

You do this for fun?! I can't even do dioramas that good for projects!

Reptilia

This raptors' paddock diorama is even better than the T-Rex feeding scene, amazing! What kind of material did you use to build it?

bL00df0x

Thank you :) I sculpted the human and raptors digitally and designed the tower and mini gate. I then 3D printed them. The rest were made using wood strips, wire mesh, masking tape, wires, chipboard, styrene strips and natural material. It's a lot of stuff  :D

Quote from: Reptilia on June 20, 2017, 01:55:19 PM
This raptors' paddock diorama is even better than the T-Rex feeding scene, amazing! What kind of material did you use to build it?

bL00df0x

Hello everyone, I recently completed the Gallimimus scene from Jurassic Park. Hope you like it!

1-01 by Peter Hui, on Flickr

2-01 by Peter Hui, on Flickr
3-01 by Peter Hui, on Flickr
4-01 by Peter Hui, on Flickr

Reptilia

Cool! Where did you get the Gallimimus figures? 3D prints?

Jose S.M.

That's a really cool representation of that scene.

bL00df0x

Oh yes, I 3D sculpted the characters and Gallis in a free software called Blender. I then 3D printed them :)

Quote from: Reptilia on October 19, 2017, 04:06:02 AM
Cool! Where did you get the Gallimimus figures? 3D prints?

bL00df0x

tyrantqueen

I'm not much of JP fan really (I watch the films once in a while and enjoy them, but that's where the interest ends) but this is so cool. The Gallimimus scene brings back memories.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: