News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Dinosaurs: The Weird and the Wonderful

Started by Yutyrannus, May 08, 2013, 04:11:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yutyrannus

Quote from: Balaur on February 02, 2014, 03:40:35 AM
Quote from: Yutyrannus on February 02, 2014, 03:38:13 AM
Quote from: Balaur on February 02, 2014, 03:37:11 AM
Quote from: Yutyrannus on February 02, 2014, 03:35:12 AM
Quote from: Balaur on February 02, 2014, 03:33:04 AM
Yes. You got that right.
Just one question: how would the white text stand out against a white sillouette?  Turning to black on the sillouette?

Yeah. Black sillouette on white text. Sorry, should have specified.
That's okay. Anything behind the sillouette? Also maybe a Mesozoic-style environment as the background for mine.

I think I'll be fine without anything behind the sillouette.
I can do a Mesozoic-style background for yours.
Okay, I'll probably post a few different ones so you can choose.

"The world's still the same. There's just less in it."

Balaur

Alright, that sounds good. :) Should I make several for you to choose as well?

Yutyrannus

Quote from: Balaur on February 02, 2014, 03:52:35 AM
Alright, that sounds good. :) Should I make several for you to choose as well?
I'll leave that up to you. Also, a few new pictures coming soon.

Balaur

Awesome. Also, I am just wrapping up the Psittacosaurus story. I think you'll really like this one.

Yutyrannus

Quote from: Balaur on February 02, 2014, 03:58:10 AM
Awesome. Also, I am just wrapping up the Psittacosaurus story. I think you'll really like this one.
Can't wait to read! Also, I posted links to all the sequences you wrote on the first page.

Yutyrannus

Balaur

Thank you. My story line is actually very calm, and was originally just about a nomadic male searching for food. Because you wanted it to act like a bison, I tweaked it, made him loose his territory to find a new one.
I really am excoted about Utahraptor! When the new evidence of him finally comes out, will you tweak it?

Yutyrannus

Quote from: Balaur on February 02, 2014, 04:10:26 AM
Thank you. My story line is actually very calm, and was originally just about a nomadic male searching for food. Because you wanted it to act like a bison, I tweaked it, made him loose his territory to find a new one.
I really am excoted about Utahraptor! When the new evidence of him finally comes out, will you tweak it?
Oh I didn't draw him yet, I'm still waiting for Scott Hartman's new skeletal. I just meant I'll write the sequence which probably wouldn't need to be changed.

Balaur

Quote from: Yutyrannus on February 02, 2014, 04:16:13 AM
Oh I didn't draw him yet, I'm still waiting for Scott Hartman's new skeletal. I just meant I'll write the sequence which probably wouldn't need to be changed.

Oh, I meant about the sequence, not the drawing.

Yutyrannus

Quote from: Balaur on February 02, 2014, 04:16:54 AM
Quote from: Yutyrannus on February 02, 2014, 04:16:13 AM

Oh, I meant about the sequence, not the drawing.
Oh, okay. Probably not, unless the new evidence disproves my depiction of Utahraptor behavior.

Balaur

Yutyrannus

Quote from: Balaur on February 02, 2014, 05:29:18 AM
Alright, my last story I've written. I moght not post another until after you post your Utahraptor sequence: http://alexornisantecedens.deviantart.com/art/Dinosaurs-Monsters-of-the-Mesozoic-Sequence-12-431237973?ga_submit_new=10%253A1391318848
Cool! I'm not sure when I'll get the new computer to write the Utahraptor one but it should be in a few days. I'll also try to post a few more sequences with it and some new pictures.

Balaur

Quote from: Yutyrannus on February 02, 2014, 05:50:44 AM
Alright, my last story I've written. I moght not post another until after you post your Utahraptor sequence: http://alexornisantecedens.deviantart.com/art/Dinosaurs-Monsters-of-the-Mesozoic-Sequence-12-431237973?ga_submit_new=10%253A1391318848
Cool! I'm not sure when I'll get the new computer to write the Utahraptor one but it should be in a few days. I'll also try to post a few more sequences with it and some new pictures.

Okay.
Can I suggest Sos 2428 for the pterosaur episode? For background it is a flightless herbivorous pterosaur from North America. No scientific name yet.

Yutyrannus

Quote from: Balaur on February 02, 2014, 05:51:55 AM
Quote from: Yutyrannus on February 02, 2014, 05:50:44 AM

Okay.
Can I suggest Sos 2428 for the pterosaur episode? For background it is a flightless herbivorous pterosaur from North America. No scientific name yet.
Possibly. I'll think about it.

Yutyrannus

Balaur

Yutyrannus

Yutyrannus

Picture of Hesperornis will likely be my next picture for this series.

Balaur

Speaking of marine animals, I have a Globidens floating below ths sentence.
http://alexornisantecedens.deviantart.com/art/Dinosaurs-Monsters-of-the-Mesozoic-Sequence-27-432145610?ga_submit_new=10%253A1391661894&ga_type=edit&ga_changes=1&ga_recent=1

The ammonite I invisioned looked nearly identical to Safari's, colour and shape.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: