News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Dinosaurs: The Weird and the Wonderful

Started by Yutyrannus, May 08, 2013, 04:11:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yutyrannus

Quote from: Balaur on February 06, 2014, 04:46:45 AM
Speaking of marine animals, I have a Globidens floating below ths sentence.
http://alexornisantecedens.deviantart.com/art/Dinosaurs-Monsters-of-the-Mesozoic-Sequence-27-432145610?ga_submit_new=10%253A1391661894&ga_type=edit&ga_changes=1&ga_recent=1

The ammonite I invisioned looked nearly identical to Safari's, colour and shape.
Awesome! Also, that's fine because I kind of envisioned the ammonites that way too.

"The world's still the same. There's just less in it."

Yutyrannus

I finished the Hesperornis drawing. He turned out very well and is somewhat based on a grebe. However I still cannot figure out how to connect the scanner to my new computer :(.

Balaur

Do tou know why it doesn't want to connect?

Yutyrannus

Quote from: Balaur on February 07, 2014, 01:55:47 AM
Oh, it prints so it probably is connected, problem is I can't figure out how to get it to scan.

Balaur

Quote from: Yutyrannus on February 07, 2014, 01:59:56 AM
Oh, it prints so it probably is connected, problem is I can't figure out how to get it to scan.
Okay. What type of computer is it?

Yutyrannus

Quote from: Balaur on February 07, 2014, 02:04:07 AM
Quote from: Yutyrannus on February 07, 2014, 01:59:56 AM
Okay. What type of computer is it?
Lenovo

Balaur

Yutyrannus

Quote from: Balaur on February 07, 2014, 03:02:14 AM
I did the Byronosaurus sequence. I also decided to have the same Velociraptor from last time. Poor, poor Velociraptor.... Lol!

http://alexornisantecedens.deviantart.com/art/Dinosaurs-Monsters-of-the-Mesozoic-Sequence-13-432341130?ga_submit_new=10%253A1391742061
Very cool! Also, glad you including him hunting a lizard as that was what I had in mind :).

Balaur

Quote from: Yutyrannus on February 07, 2014, 03:05:46 AM
I did the Byronosaurus sequence. I also decided to have the same Velociraptor from last time. Poor, poor Velociraptor.... Lol!

http://alexornisantecedens.deviantart.com/art/Dinosaurs-Monsters-of-the-Mesozoic-Sequence-13-432341130?ga_submit_new=10%253A1391742061
Very cool! Also, glad you including him hunting a lizard as that was what I had in mind :).

Oh awesome! I was inferring that. On land or in water?

Also,mdon't you feel kind of bad for the Velociraptor?

Yutyrannus

Quote from: Balaur on February 07, 2014, 03:06:46 AM
Quote from: Yutyrannus on February 07, 2014, 03:05:46 AM

Oh awesome! I was inferring that. On land or in water?

Also,mdon't you feel kind of bad for the Velociraptor?
On land.

Yes, I do. I tend to side with the predators.

Yutyrannus

Balaur

Nice one! Another creature not on the list! It doesn't bug me, it's just my very detailed observations. :)

Yutyrannus

Quote from: Balaur on February 07, 2014, 03:52:03 AM
Nice one! Another creature not on the list! It doesn't bug me, it's just my very detailed observations. :)
You mean Clidastes? Yeah, I had to put it in, its always been one of my favorites :).

Balaur

Quote from: Yutyrannus on February 07, 2014, 03:54:51 AM
You mean Clidastes? Yeah, I had to put it in, its always been one of my favorites :).
Yes, the Clidastes. He's really cool too! So is Globidens. :)

Edit: I have yet another marine reptile story, this time Plesiosaurus. Are you and I on a marine reptile high right now?

http://alexornisantecedens.deviantart.com/art/Dinosaurs-Monsters-of-the-Mesozoic-Sequence-28-432353830?ga_submit_new=10%253A1391746338

Yutyrannus

Quote from: Balaur on February 07, 2014, 04:02:57 AM
Quote from: Yutyrannus on February 07, 2014, 03:54:51 AM
Yes, the Clidastes. He's really cool too! So is Globidens. :)

Edit: I have yet another marine reptile story, this time Plesiosaurus. Are you and I on a marine reptile high right now?

http://alexornisantecedens.deviantart.com/art/Dinosaurs-Monsters-of-the-Mesozoic-Sequence-28-432353830?ga_submit_new=10%253A1391746338
It would seem we are  :)).

Yutyrannus

Also did you notice the shout-out to Sea Monsters?

Yutyrannus

Balaur

You mean when the Tylosaurus lept out of the water when attacking the Dolichorhynchops? Yes, I notcied that. :)

I look forward to the Clidastes. Can you tell what his colours and patterns are?

Yutyrannus

Quote from: Balaur on February 08, 2014, 12:33:15 AM
You mean when the Tylosaurus lept out of the water when attacking the Dolichorhynchops? Yes, I notcied that. :)

I look forward to the Clidastes. Can you tell what his colours and patterns are?
I haven't colored him yet. He might have an eel like pattern, though.

Balaur

I noticed you put Stegoceras in the Gorgosaurus sequence. When will you post the sequence?

Also here is the Tanycolagreus sequence: http://alexornisantecedens.deviantart.com/art/Dinosaurs-Monsters-of-the-Mesozoic-Sequence-48-433026779?ga_submit_new=10%253A1391988685.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: