You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Stoneage Collection - Weird Scenes inside the Goldmine

Started by stoneage, March 23, 2012, 01:35:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CityRaptor

Get the Papo. Both are inaccurate, but the Papo atleast looks good.

Ah, Stoneage, I always wanted to ask you: Those Diorama pieces you use, where are they from? Or are the custom?
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

juju1305

Quote from: CityRaptor on August 16, 2012, 10:09:56 PM

Ah, Stoneage, I always wanted to ask you: Those Diorama pieces you use, where are they from? Or are the custom?

couldn't agree more. The Papo is a JP rip-off and and is not accurate but it looks really great.

Explorer

Quote from: juju1305 on August 17, 2012, 09:06:01 PM
Quote from: CityRaptor on August 16, 2012, 10:09:56 PM

couldn't agree more. The Papo is a JP rip-off and and is not accurate but it looks really great.

That's what I thought too, if both are inaccurate, might as well get the better looking one. Thanks guys.

Jetoar

Good collectio of Schleich. I hoped that i see the Megaloceros and the Wolly rhyno  :(.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

stoneage

Himmapaan

We'd been wondering how you were. :) Good to see you posting again. Great scene, too!

stoneage

Quote from: Takama on September 16, 2012, 05:34:33 PM
Quote from: stoneage on September 15, 2012, 08:57:40 PM

That supposed to be Ash or snow?

It's Sand from Siesta Key.  At the Great International White Sand Beach Challenge held in 1987 it was determined that Siesta Key had the "WHITEST AND FINEST SAND IN THE WORLD."

stoneage

stoneage

DinoToyForum

The Edaphosaurus is lovely, the environment perfect.  8)

stoneage

Quote from: dinotoyforum on September 23, 2012, 09:54:31 PM
The Edaphosaurus is lovely, the environment perfect.  8)

I agree the Edaphosaurus is lovely, but I'm curious why you think the enviornment is perfect?

stoneage

stoneage

ZoPteryx

postsaurischian

That's right :)!
And also the first Edaphosaurus pic.
Just recently I tried to take some photographs of this figure, but I didn't get him to look that good.
The Permian & Triassic Bullylands are among their best. Your latest pictures prove that ;).

stoneage

Quote from: postsaurischian on October 03, 2012, 09:50:32 PM
That's right :)!
And also the first Edaphosaurus pic.
Just recently I tried to take some photographs of this figure, but I didn't get him to look that good.
The Permian Bullylands are among their best. Your latest pictures prove that ;).

I think all the Bullyland pre-dinosaur figures are great.  I wish the new Dimetrodon was a better figure.  I'm surprised that you couldn't come up with a better picture, you always do such a superior job.

postsaurischian

Quote from: stoneage on October 04, 2012, 12:19:03 AM
I think all the Bullyland pre-dinosaur figures are great.  I wish the new Dimetrodon was a better figure.  I'm surprised that you couldn't come up with a better picture, you always do such a superior job.

:-[  I had to edit my last post.

Sometimes it's a case of how the photographer bonds with his / her model. What did you do to put the Edapho into a good mood? Only the red and green gummi bears? ;D

Jetoar

Quote from: stoneage on October 02, 2012, 02:14:17 AM

I have a ask for you. Is this the old Batrachostomus? I have a Bullyland Batrachostomus but it have other colors.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

stoneage

Quote from: Jetoar on October 04, 2012, 11:28:51 AM
Quote from: stoneage on October 02, 2012, 02:14:17 AM

I have a ask for you. Is this the old Batrachostomus? I have a Bullyland Batrachostomus but it have other colors.

Here's another picture I took of the same figure.  The top one is more purple, since the sun was so bright that day.  I bought it the first year it came out.  Do you have a picture of yours?

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: