News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Beautiful Dinosaur mix

Started by postsaurischian, March 23, 2012, 02:31:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Concavenator

Where did you get these two?

postsaurischian

postsaurischian

:)   REBOR 1:35 Yutyrannus huali

..... teams up well with Papo's Allosaurus - you better do not mess around with these two >:D!

Nebuloid

Looks good ! Love the last picture, now I want it even more.

tyrantqueen

A gruesome twosome >:D Imo it looks nicer with its mouth closed.

sauroid

it looks much better in your pics
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

postsaurischian

:) Thanks for the comments!
    I also think the Yutyrannus looks nicer with its mouth closed - I usually prefer this .......

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

....... but not in this case ;D:

8)   PaleoWorld Studio 1:10  Dimetrodon limbatus vs. Ophiacodon retroversus

>  sculpted by Vitali Klatt
                                                                 >  built-up & painted by Martin Garratt

Arul

Gwangi

Oh that's just beautiful! You don't see enough of Ophiacodon. What is the prey animal supposed to be? It look familiar but the name escapes me.

Bokisaurus

lovely as always, look better in your photo.

sauroid

"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Dinomike

Your pics make the dinosaurs look even more awesome they already are! Great photos!
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

postsaurischian

:D Thanks for the nice comments!

Quote from: Gwangi on November 15, 2014, 12:26:08 AM
....... What is the prey animal supposed to be? It look familiar but the name escapes me.

It's supposed to be Seymouria.

Gwangi

Thanks! I don't think that is a genus I was previously familiar with.

Neon-Allo

It looks excellent and beautiful!
The seymouria  got scared stiff!!
Or was killed...

Meso-Cenozoic

Wow! Gorgeous sculpts and paint jobs on that Dimetrodon diorama! I don't think I'm familiar with that sculptor. Beautiful work! Congrats!!

postsaurischian

Quote from: Neon-Allo on November 16, 2014, 02:33:47 PM
The seymouria  got scared stiff!!
Or was killed...

I like the scared stiff idea (since there is no blood visible)! The predators' encounter might be Seymouria's last chance to get away.

Quote from: Meso-Cenozoic on November 17, 2014, 05:39:46 AM
....... I don't think I'm familiar with that sculptor. Beautiful work! Congrats!!

Vitali Klatt has a thread here ;).

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

^-^   Favorite Collection 1:20  Parasaurolophus skeleton  desktop model

Meso-Cenozoic

Quote from: postsaurischian on November 19, 2014, 07:01:35 PM

Quote from: Meso-Cenozoic on November 17, 2014, 05:39:46 AM
....... I don't think I'm familiar with that sculptor. Beautiful work! Congrats!!

Vitali Klatt has a thread here ;).

Thanks! He's done some really nice sculpts.

Dinorex

Even though the original comment was years old, I found the image from Google Image Search and thought I'd leave a comment...

Just stumbled across this cool image and was instantly reminded of an unfinished 3-d animation of mine that is pretty much this photo in a nutshell, thought you all might get a kick out of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZ8EcQu5BZ8

Manatee

Even the colors are the same!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: