News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

joossa's Collection

Started by joossa, July 20, 2013, 03:50:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joossa

Quote from: Viking Spawn on September 02, 2015, 05:47:21 AM
Very cool photos!   I'm also happy to see another Walking Dead fan around here!   ;)
Thanks! TWD figures don't necessarily scale up well to all the dino figures, but they make for interesting interactions to include in pictures.

Spotlight: CollectA Deluxe Jobaria, 2010

-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

Viking Spawn

Alight! Looks like Tyrese does animal acts after retiring from TV!   :D

joossa

Quote from: Viking Spawn on September 07, 2015, 04:25:21 AM
Alight! Looks like Tyrese does animal acts after retiring from TV!   :D
Haha. I figure he's a gentile giant and only gets violent when he needs to... Similar to a sauropod, I presume.

Spotlight: Battat Terra Tyrannosaurus, 2015

-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

Paleona

Great pics of a great model!  :))  That carcass figure just tops it off, haha.

Viking Spawn

Cool pics of that Battat!  I may consider picking up one of those now!

mest

Nice models and cool action cartoons :)

RobinGoodfellow

The Battat Rex is a rich guy: he has always some money under his feet wherever he goes....    ;D

laticauda

Great photos, and love your use of the Walking dead figures. 

joossa

Thanks for all of your comments, guys. Much appreciated! :)

The Rebor Acrocanthosaurus arrived today. Here are all the shots I took of it. Comparison shots with other figures are in the Rebor Acro thread.

-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

earth108

Congrats joossa! The acro looks great. I personally love the tenontosaurus corpse.

Arul

Wow i looove rebor acro great photos, congrats joossa cant wait mine !!

Shonisaurus

The most important thing that the body of Tenontosaurus can be used for other figures such as Papo has given us cordially joosa.

What I like is that dinosaur has no seams or at least not be seen in that figure.

Joosa congratulate you're a lucky person.

RobinGoodfellow

It's really nice ! Definitively a MUST-have .
Congrats.  :)

Viking Spawn

Wow!  Those are some beautiful photos Joossa!  Really brings out the awesomeness of this figure!

joossa

Thanks, everyone.

Quote from: Viking Spawn on September 23, 2015, 07:02:19 PM
Wow!  Those are some beautiful photos Joossa!  Really brings out the awesomeness of this figure!
When will you be posting your gorgeous shots/album? Have you gotten your Acro yet? I want to see! Your set of photos are always so comprehensive, not to mention fantastic in quality thanks to your macro work. :)
-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

suspsy

Okay, you've sold me on the Jobaria.
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Viking Spawn

Quote from: joossa on September 24, 2015, 12:16:34 AM
Thanks, everyone.

When will you be posting your gorgeous shots/album? Have you gotten your Acro yet? I want to see! Your set of photos are always so comprehensive, not to mention fantastic in quality thanks to your macro work. :)

Not yet.  Just waiting for payday (tomorrow) so it can get shipped!  And I can hardly wait to photograph it too!   ;)

joossa

Quote from: suspsy on September 24, 2015, 12:49:53 AM
Okay, you've sold me on the Jobaria.
It's a great figure!

Quote from: Viking Spawn on September 24, 2015, 07:57:44 AM
Quote from: joossa on September 24, 2015, 12:16:34 AM
Thanks, everyone.

Not yet.  Just waiting for payday (tomorrow) so it can get shipped!  And I can hardly wait to photograph it too!   ;)
Still waiting! ;)

Favorite Co. Softmodel Megalodon, 2015
It arrived today. I like its size and how bulky it is. The paint job on mine has some issues. Specifically, the right side of the figure has some dark paint rubs. Overall, not a huge issue, though. I'll try to fix them with some window cleaner or acetone.

-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

Viking Spawn

Cool marine animals you got there Joossa!   ;)

As for the Rebor Acro....  Alright, alright already.  I'll get on the ball with that one.   ;)

I was concentrating my collecting on something more rare these past 2 weeks.  One item of which you'll see within the next couple of days after I finish my new gallery.   Acro is coming...  I wouldn't miss that one for nothing!   8)

joossa

Quote from: Viking Spawn on October 09, 2015, 05:16:42 AM
Cool marine animals you got there Joossa!   ;)

As for the Rebor Acro....  Alright, alright already.  I'll get on the ball with that one.   ;)

I was concentrating my collecting on something more rare these past 2 weeks.  One item of which you'll see within the next couple of days after I finish my new gallery.   Acro is coming...  I wouldn't miss that one for nothing!   8)
Ooo, sounds exciting. I'm looking forward to seeing your new galleries.  :)
-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: