News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

joossa's Collection

Started by joossa, July 20, 2013, 03:50:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Halichoeres

The meg is pretty imposing! Looks like it has two rows of teeth? It looks a lot tidier than the Safari version's tooth pavement.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Viking Spawn

Quote from: joossa on October 09, 2015, 05:22:39 AM
Quote from: Viking Spawn on October 09, 2015, 05:16:42 AM
Cool marine animals you got there Joossa!   ;)

As for the Rebor Acro....  Alright, alright already.  I'll get on the ball with that one.   ;)

I was concentrating my collecting on something more rare these past 2 weeks.  One item of which you'll see within the next couple of days after I finish my new gallery.   Acro is coming...  I wouldn't miss that one for nothing!   8)
Ooo, sounds exciting. I'm looking forward to seeing your new galleries.  :)

New one added.   ;)

joossa

Quote from: Halichoeres on October 09, 2015, 02:11:56 PM
The meg is pretty imposing! Looks like it has two rows of teeth? It looks a lot tidier than the Safari version's tooth pavement.
Yep. 2 rows on the top and bottom jaws. :)
-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

joossa

Wanted to post this here too. Getting seasonal. :)

-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

Arul

Yeayyy its working :D nice photo joossa rebor acro is very cool...

Viking Spawn

Rain

Great collection! ;D and this is kinda off topic but I always thought your picture looked familiar but couldn't put my finger on where I had seen it before. I just realized what it was after going through my old cards, it's a yu gi oh card!  :))

joossa

Quote from: Rain on October 29, 2015, 10:26:02 PM
Great collection! ;D and this is kinda off topic but I always thought your picture looked familiar but couldn't put my finger on where I had seen it before. I just realized what it was after going through my old cards, it's a yu gi oh card!  :))
Thanks! Yes! Black Stego for the win! :)

-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

joossa

Got the Papo Kaprosuchus and Tarantula. Both are breath-taking models!

-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

tyrantqueen

Dinomike

Wow! The Papo Kaprosuchus looks alive!
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

Shonisaurus

The kaprosuchus is a work of art by the feathered velociraptor are the best figures by Papo 2016.

Pachyrhinosaurus

Nice pictures! So is it the head and not the jaw that is articulated? I think I like that better for a crocodile.
Artwork Collection Searchlist
Save Dinoland USA!

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

joossa

Thanks, guys. Can't recommend the Kaprosuchus enough.

Quote from: Pachyrhinosaurus on April 16, 2016, 12:48:37 PM
Nice pictures! So is it the head and not the jaw that is articulated? I think I like that better for a crocodile.
Correct, the lower jaw does not move. The upper jaw/head is articulated.
-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

joossa

Papo surrogate parents will have to make do for now.

-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

LophoLeeVT

check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

joossa

Spotlight: 2017 Safari Ltd. Coelophysis

-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

Jose S.M.

Those outdoor pics are very nice, specially the first one.

Soopairik

I think I have some of those mini dinosaurs from the 1st post.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: