News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Recent Acquisitions (Archive, March 2012 - July 2018)

Started by Himmapaan, March 13, 2012, 05:48:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IrritatorRaji

Congrats!

And that book looks amazing! :O

Shonisaurus

My congratulations Roselaar for the therizinosaurus and the iguanodon look magnificent, they are awesome.

On the other hand, that book is beautiful with old illustrations. I'm very happy for your new acquisitions.

Dyscrasia

Recently ordered Mattel's ridiculously large T. rex figure and some of the new Papo dinosaurs.

MoarCrossovers

Got my grubby mitts on the Roarivores Allosaurus

Roselaar

JW finally hit Intertoys, so I got this:

DragonRider02

MY ORDER FROM ED ARRIVED TODAY!
When I heard ED is going to stock Beasts of The Mesozoic Raptors I just HAD to get one somehow! So I asked my dear Aunt who lives in England if she could give me some money to my PayPal account and she agreed!
So here are my two new dinos: CollectA Mantellisaurus and BotM Linheraptor!

I rarely buy Ornitophods-I just find them a bit boring (I always go for feathered dinos and pterosaurs first) but I JUST LOVE THE COLORS ON THIS ONE! They really make this small dino look interesting and unusual! ;D

THE LINHERAPTOR! OH GOD IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL! I adore colors on this one, especially the blue! He's really fun to pose. I only wish his neck could bent more to look up and down, but still-It's the best toy raptor I ever had! Now I will have to re-arrange my Dinosaur shelf and prepare special place for him!

IrritatorRaji

My Linheraptor was dispatched last night, seeing those photos makes me so excited! Congrats on your two new additions! :D

Shonisaurus

Linheraptor is as you say beautiful and apart from that it is immense. As for the mantellisaurus, I totally agree with you, although I have to point out that I like more your iguanodon counterpart from Collecta this year.

Bokisaurus

^-^

I will try and post photos of him and others in my collection thread tomorrow. Cheers!

BlueKrono

That Linh really is the prettiest of the line, regardless of the derivation.
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

Shonisaurus

It's a great figure and I've already given it to Brett along with Favorite dinosaurs months ago. I await the three versions.

I did not expect it to be so spectacular, it's a work of the paleoart of the toy, even being articulated is a beauty for me. That is one of the reasons why I commissioned the three figures of Tyrannosaurus Rex from Kaiyodo. I congratulate you Boki for your new acquisition.

mgaguilar

B @Bokisaurus Please do! The lighting you have is superb and captures the amazing amounts of hyper-texturalization of the sculpt! Looking forward to it.

Shonisaurus

Beautiful figure Kaiyodo tyrannosaurus, I'm glad Robin that you already have in your collection.  :)

PhilSauria

I have the green one of these on order and looking at your mages makes me impatient to see one in front of me. Supposed to be in 'June 2018', so hopefully they'll get their act together soon.

Dilopho

I'm loving those teeth, it looks well scary!!  :o I like how it looks natural yet still really, really intimidating. It doesn't even have to pull a pose to be scary.

Tylosaurus

avatar_DragonRider02 @DragonRider02 

Hey niiice now I do love that new Linheraptor you have there!  :)

But every time I Read BotM I think of my friend Blade-of-the-Moon  hah , the irony xD oh giaz ;D

B @Bokisaurus & avatar_RobinGoodfellow @RobinGoodfellow 

Them Kayodo Tyrannosaurids look amazaing, I always was fond of the Japanese brands tbh :)
Keep 'em coming everyone :)
Great stuff there, let that be true.

My Colorata Allosaurus arrived yesterday, the Colorata Speeno should be coming later this week :)

At least Lil Allo isn't scary for anyone doh  ^-^

More pics can be seen in my main dino collection's thread here:
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5535.msg205413#msg205413

BrontoScorpio

Quote from: Bokisaurus on June 05, 2018, 07:29:58 PM
^-^

I will try and post photos of him and others in my collection thread tomorrow. Cheers!
As  an admirer of Kaiyodo Dinosaurs I confess myself disappointed with this T-rex :
I find the whole shape to be unproportionate and the appearance to be Doll-like.
The paint scheme is quite good actually  - that has to be said -
but, nevertheless - I won't let it enter my collection.

DragonRider02

Late Children's Day gift from my Dad!

CollectA Deluxe Thalassomedon Out of all(6) marine reptiles I own he's my favorite :D The colors really fits  him and I love how long he is!

Voyager Scorn! That's some really massive Dinobot! I had to re-arrange half of my TF shelf to fit him! Some joints are a bit loose and The wide hips looks a little odd, but besides that he's my fav toy Dinobot! He looks great in both modes and is fun to mess with (especially to nom at small Decepticons!) as Spinosaurus. My fav TLK toy next to Voyager Megs and Leader Dragonstorm.

Shonisaurus

DragonRider02 I congratulate you on your last two acquisitions, both the spinosaurus and thalassomedon from Collecta.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: