News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Recent Acquisitions (Archive, March 2012 - July 2018)

Started by Himmapaan, March 13, 2012, 05:48:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dilopho

^-^ Before going in to see the movie, I managed to find this in the Entertainer. It was the last one!

Mini Minmi

MLMjp

Faelrin

Haha, the Pachycepahlosaurus looks so surprised in that last pic.

Also that Spinosaurus transformer(?) looks really rad.
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

Shonisaurus

Triceratops is one of the "star" dinosaurs of which we are collectors and of the world of paleontology I congratulate you Dilopho. The number of versions of triceratops is impressive. The collection of dinosaurs and prehistoric animals in general is a metaphorically speaking Universe are increasing the number of new figures of toy and resin of prehistoric animals in general and especially of dinosaurs whose animals are the "legends of paleontology" in the prehistoric world .

CityRaptor

Well, I got some more JW stuff since the last time I posted here.

The Hörzu Wissen got a behind the scenes look at JW:FK, some cards from the first JW, and PEZ dispensers. Originally only wanted the Spitter ( for there is something funny about the thought of a venom spitting animal as a PEZ dispenser ), but for little more than an Europ a piece, I decided to get all three. They have since then been opened.

Another Magazine which asks the question how it would have been if non-avian Dinosaurs were still around. Uses some JW screenshots. Also got a Flying Monster Blueray for 1 Euro!

"Life cannot be contained. Life breaks free. Life... finds a way"

Jurassic World Battle Damage 15 Pack ( found at Müller and seems exklusive to that store in Germany ), Mini Action Dino Blue and AAA Mini Apatosaurus ( with 4 nostrills and buck teeth )

Last but not least, got some old post cards:

Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Invicta Hunter

I got the rare Svalbard pliosaur figure today.

DSC04267 by J H, on Flickr]

DSC04268 by J H, on Flickr]

Shonisaurus

It reminds me of the liopleurodon of the Bristol Museum.  :)

Libraraptor

Congrats,  Invicta Hunter!  Since you know me loving museum exclusives,  is there any chance to get my hands on one? And Dr.Admin, so YOU know this figure?

Invicta Hunter

Quote from: Libraraptor on June 11, 2018, 03:32:21 PM
Congrats,  Invicta Hunter!  Since you know me loving museum exclusives,  is there any chance to get my hands on one? And Dr.Admin, so YOU know this figure?

I dont think their still for sale anymore, i bought mine on ebay and the seller didnt know what it was so it was cheap. I have only seen them posted about on the old website some years back so i doubt they are still in production.
Sorry mate.

Invicta Hunter

I got these two Walking with Dinosaurs Quick restaurants minis today as well.
I also got a small leaflet that originally came with the toys when they were first sold.

DSC04269 by

[url=https://flic.kr/p/287uozi]
DSC04271 by

Mini Minmi

Aww those are cute. Are they complete including the fossil reproduction as well?

Invicta Hunter

Yes they are both complete.

Roselaar

Quote from: Invicta Hunter on June 11, 2018, 08:42:45 PM
Yes they are both complete.

Lucky!! Those are not easy to find, even in incomplete condition. You got the two more interesting figures of the foursome, the ones not done by Toyway.

Invicta Hunter

These are definitely better than those other ones that were just Safari minis repackaged for WWD.
I never understood why they did that, it's kinda cheap and was a wasted opportunity.

BlueKrono

I am quite jealous of your Svalbard find! But nice to see some good pictures of it.
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

Invicta Hunter

Quote from: BlueKrono on June 12, 2018, 03:56:24 AM
I am quite jealous of your Svalbard find! But nice to see some good pictures of it.

I might sell it in the near future.
If i do i'll post about it on here before listing it.

PhilSauria

This little gem arrived in the post today. Smaller than expected but a magnificent Sauropod just the same! CollectA have packed a lot of detail into this impressive little figure - all of its tiny teeth are neatly painted, for instance.

Jose S.M.

It looks great, it's probably one of their best sauropods yet. They should make an Apatosaurus, they have a mini apato but seeing this I'm sure they can make a nice one.

Shonisaurus

The bronchosaurus figure of Collecta is impeccably good. The only defect as I have already pointed out is its snout too elongated.

I will have to wait to pick it up in my store in September.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: