News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Recent Acquisitions (Archive, March 2012 - July 2018)

Started by Himmapaan, March 13, 2012, 05:48:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shonisaurus

Congratulations Tylosaurus Rev.A2 for your new acquisitions of stuffed dinosaurs are very nice.

Tylosaurus

Quote from: Shonisaurus on May 26, 2018, 05:57:03 PM
Congratulations Tylosaurus Rev.A2 for your new acquisitions of stuffed dinosaurs are very nice.
Thanks Shonisaurus :)
Yeah it's something else for change, need to my my living room a bit more positive with these Colorata sitting plushie dino's :)

IrritatorRaji

Omg, these plushies, my heart can't take it ;-;

Primeval12

Jurassic World Kinder egg!

Tylosaurus

Ha nice catch there primeval12, looks like more of us are going the cute & derpy dino look phase xD

Well I just bought the Colorata Sitting Alloe  (I know it's Allo for short, I just name 'em more Derpy) as well, will be a perfect fit with the Colorata Speeno I bought yesterday :)
https://www.ebay.ie/itm/201767487640?ViewItem=&item=201767487640

From a different seller tho this time, but worth it none the less, since it was well priced :)

After many REEE's this kind of escalated quicker than thought  xD 
I did it! I did it! Yaaay I did it! ;D

Mini Minmi

Hahaha it's like potato chips! You can't have just one!  :P

The one that's most tempting me is the sprawled t.rex. So cute and flat. That or the sitting velociraptor which is also all kinds of adorable.

Tylosaurus

Ever seen that 300USD sitting Rex?

Trust me I am going to get that one some day haha xD 
Friends will be like you got any pets? well uhm I do have a sitting Rexie on the sofa  but uhm lol

Which is this one:
https://www.ebay.ie/itm/Colorata-Tyrannosaurus-REX-Real-Plush-LL-size-sit-down-series/372311621354?hash=item56af807eea:g:Nb4AAMXQ74JTSM85

Just gotta save up some coin and go for it big time, I'll give him a Jurassic World baseball cap & T-Shirt as well xD
It's about 80CM tall.

Shonisaurus

I see that these plush dinosaurs are huge and apart from this as an ornament and as a game for children it is great.

You have a good collection of those figures.

Tylosaurus

Many thanks Shonisaurus :)
Yet I did mail the sellers if I can get insured shipping, free shipping takes like 2 to 4 weeks ... 
Not gonna do that rofl, it's not even tracked either then, so god knows if it will ever arrive.
So yeah I did kind of mail the seller to change it to insured shipping so the chance of the packages to arrive is greater and they are tracked as well

Zhuchengotyrant

A month or so ago I got the Battat Ouranosaurus and a couple days ago I purchased the Battat Maiasaura. I'm lucky that they have been pretty good prices ($30+$16 shipping) right after my brithday, so I had extra b-day money!
-Zhuchengotyrant

Jose S.M.

Oh I love those! Great catch, congratulations!

IrritatorRaji

It took a month, but I finally got my dino bundle off of Ebay!

I do need help ID'ing some of these, so any help would be appreciated!

( ^ One of the biggest reasons I bought this lot)

The discard pile, will likely be taking these to my local charity shop, along with the two rexes as they don't fit in with my collection

MoarCrossovers

Against my better judgement, I picked up the Papo Amargasaurus and Juvie Spinosaurus from town today.

IrritatorRaji

avatar_MoarCrossovers @MoarCrossovers Well, I mean, they're not the worst figures out there, they're kinda okay. Congrats on the new acquisitions!

Shonisaurus

IrritatorRaji among your new acquisitions of this batch of dinosaurs there are quite beautiful figures and some that are becoming rare figures such as parasaurolophus, pachycephalosaurus, corythosaurus and Carnegie camarasaurus among others.

My congratulations for your new acquisitions!

PlesiosaurusNessy

avatar_IrritatorRaji @IrritatorRaji: Congrats to this wonderful lot of rare Carnegie dinos, really  W O W !!! I like the great blue gray Apatosaurus!

And in general, I am a great fan of the Carnegie Dinos!
Please, have a look in the ID-Thread, I id´d a lot of your dinos in your photos !
Paleontology: Science for the love to dinosaurs!

Faelrin

avatar_IrritatorRaji @IrritatorRaji Excellent haul of stuff there. I'm seeing the Carnegie Parasaurolophus, Carnegie Corythosaurus, Carnegie Iguanodon, and Carnegie Pachycephalosaurus. I think you have a Safari Ltd Great Dinos Stegosaurus and Velociraptor in there as well. I think I see the Schleich (Replica-Saurus 2008) Apatosaurus in there as well. The JP Velociraptor is from the first Kenner toyline, and is the electronic one. I think the little tan ankylosaur action figure is supposed to be Url from Disney's Dinosaur. Looks like you have a few Chap Mei figures in there as well (at least they seem so, being action figures with exaggerated features, and JP chaos effect like paint schemes).
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

IrritatorRaji

P @PlesiosaurusNessy avatar_Faelrin @Faelrin

Thank you both for the compliments and ID help :D

Bokisaurus

Wow, some nice addition everyone!

Roselaar

Two new Paposaurs and a new favorite book:

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: