News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Recent Acquisitions (Archive, March 2012 - July 2018)

Started by Himmapaan, March 13, 2012, 05:48:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deanm

Revised/new2012 Favorite Soft Vinyl C Collection (whatever they want to call them - I just call them fantastic!!!!). WOW!! I love them!

docronnie

Congrats Takama on your new figures! 

Excellent additions and books, Zopteryx!

They seem to be very interesting books, Sauroid ... did you get them where I think you got them, or you bought them abroad?

Lucky find, TQ! Congrats!
Keep The Magic Alive and Kicking! :-)

tyrantqueen

Another one to tick off the list :)

Ikessauro

Congrats TQ, that's an awesome acquisition.

mmfrankford

Congrats all.  ;D

I go through dry spells and then a flurry of purchasing. Here are the spoils of my last episode.  ;D

Several pics of the complete Favorite soft models set C.

Gakken Mook Triceratops skeleton and ceratopsian skulls display. I didn't photograph the book/box these came in.

Geoworld Glyptodont skeleton.

And last but not least. The Field Museum has Moldarama machines from the Worlds Fair that are still working. I made copies of the four dinos they had available.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Nice haul Melissa !

Favorite Allosaurus... ( drool ) ;D

ajax

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on January 10, 2013, 12:12:32 AM
Nice haul Melissa !

Favorite Allosaurus... ( drool ) ;D

It is a nice Allo, love the Spino too but both would look much better with new and more realistic paint jobs. I plan on getting both and re-painting them.

Pilkington

My sister found these Geoworld dinosaurs on clearance:

They really aren't anything special, I most certainly wouldn't have paid regular price for them, but I do like the little blind pack skeletons. 

Opened blind packs:

2 Styracosaurus, Tyrannosaurus Rex, Carnotaurus, and a Stygimoloch
If you wanna be alone, come with me

mmfrankford

I really like those small Geoworld skeletons in the blind packs. I got the T. rex from a museum. Anyone know where to buy more of those?

tyrantqueen

Gift from my partner <333

My first WWD toy, it's a lot better than I thought it would be :)

SBell

Bunch of stuff recently. I got a bunch of the Ademar models from Ikesauro. They need a little repair (hey, Brazil to Canada is a long trek!).

Just received the Japanese set of mammoths. There really is nothing I can read on them or their cards. Anyone know at least who made them?

And got my Shapeways order.  Bunch of great stuff--finally got the Eocaecilia (third try...), plus figures from David Krentz and mb-gb.  All in all a great after-Christmas bunch of stuff (the Ademars arrived on solstice, but I'm just lumping it all together).

Pilkington

Quote from: mmfrankford on January 10, 2013, 11:49:09 AM
I really like those small Geoworld skeletons in the blind packs. I got the T. rex from a museum. Anyone know where to buy more of those?

Yeah, I was pleasantly surprised by them as well.  I've looked online for the blind packs but can't seem to find them anywhere, my sister found them in a grocery store of all place.
If you wanna be alone, come with me

Jetoar

Amazings recent acquisitions of alls. These are my Christmas gifts  ^-^.

My girlfriend bought to me the Carnegie figures and Jurassic Park Limited edition  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Fukuiraptor

Congratulations on your getting all those wonderful items!

suspsy

Your girlfriend is clearly awesome, sir.
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

tyrantqueen

Libraraptor

Whoa, is the size difference between these WWD figures really that big? Are the WWD figures really in scale to each other?

Ikessauro

Another of Ademar's models. Amazonsaurus maranhensis... Check out the nice base with the clear resin river... Ademar did a cool job there, but I guess I'm gonna glue in some bushes in there too.

ZoPteryx

Awesome model Ikessauro! :o 

Great acquisition TQ!  The Leallynasaura is one of my favorites of the series. :)

Quote from: Libraraptor on January 14, 2013, 06:46:36 PM
Whoa, is the size difference between these WWD figures really that big? Are the WWD figures really in scale to each other?
As far as I know they're all about the same length, except for the little Leallynasaura which is much smaller.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Ikessauro on January 14, 2013, 07:51:20 PM
Another of Ademar's models. Amazonsaurus maranhensis... Check out the nice base with the clear resin river... Ademar did a cool job there, but I guess I'm gonna glue in some bushes in there too.

That's a really awesome piece..now who created it again ?

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: