News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Recent Acquisitions (Archive, March 2012 - July 2018)

Started by Himmapaan, March 13, 2012, 05:48:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dyscrasia

After a long, long wait, the Papo brachiosaurus finally arrived~   :))

Nebuloid

My recent purchases, just some fun stuff :

And wow Dyscrasia, I never realised the stegosaurus was that huge !

docronnie

I love that Dimetrodon too, Ikessauro.  :)

Thanks Blade-of-the-Moon!  Skinny indeed... :)

Congrats Dyscrasia on your Papo Brachiosaurus!  Nice Sideshow Stegosaurus too... :)

I like your new dinos, Nebuloid, specially the Styracosaurus. Congrats!  :)
Keep The Magic Alive and Kicking! :-)

Jetoar

Two weeks ago, I bought a smithsonian triceratops in a flea market for a one euro. Yesterday my parents gift to me Papo Brachiosaurus. I found him under Christmas tree  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

amargasaurus cazaui

My Shapeways Psittacosaurus returned from being painted. As the process took a few detours, Copper provided me a most amazing gift for my patience. Here the two are together, running across a slice of .....dinosaur bone. Amazing paint work Copper, thanks

Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

ZoPteryx

So your the one that got the Cryo! ;)  Those both look amazing Amaraga, congrats!

amargasaurus cazaui

Quote from: Zopteryx on January 03, 2013, 06:26:42 AM
So your the one that got the Cryo! ;)  Those both look amazing Amaraga, congrats!
Thanks very much Zopteryx , I had wanted a Shapeways Psittacosaurus since the first time I saw one here. I was delighted to get him back, and stunned that Copper gave me the Cryo as well. It is just wow, and I was delighted to get it.
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

Jetoar

Congrats for your customized figures, Copper is talented  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

docronnie

Congrats on your recent acquisitions, Jetoar!  Hope to get a Papo in the future. :)

Congrats amargasaurus on your well custom painted dinos!  :)
Keep The Magic Alive and Kicking! :-)

Balaur

Good work Copper, and congrats on your new acquisitions amargasaurus!

I just recieved my first CollectA 10 minutes ago.

I am so happy right now! That Utahceratops is great! I can't wait to get their new 2013 figures when they come out.

mmfrankford

Congrats everyone!

Nebuloid: I really like that JP shirt. Where did that come from?

Ikessauro

Awesome acquisition everyone! I love the repainted figures. The shapeways Psittacosaurus is a beauty! Your pic made me remember that I still don't have those books Nebuloid. Have to order them at some point.

I got some new stuff in here. Actually 4 figures, all from the same source. They are the Burger King WWD Skeletons. I already had the Torosaurus, so I didn't open the new one I got. But I sure openned the Ornithocheirus, Ophthalmosaurus and Coelophysis. They are bigger than I imagined.
I'll post a pic or two soon, but I wanted to kwow how many WWD skeletons are out there. If I'm not mistaken there's a Diplodocus too, right? Anything else?

deanm

Quote from: Ikessauro on January 03, 2013, 11:17:00 PM
Awesome acquisition everyone! I love the repainted figures. The shapeways Psittacosaurus is a beauty! Your pic made me remember that I still don't have those books Nebuloid. Have to order them at some point.

I got some new stuff in here. Actually 4 figures, all from the same source. They are the Burger King WWD Skeletons. I already had the Torosaurus, so I didn't open the new one I got. But I sure openned the Ornithocheirus, Ophthalmosaurus and Coelophysis. They are bigger than I imagined.
I'll post a pic or two soon, but I wanted to kwow how many WWD skeletons are out there. If I'm not mistaken there's a Diplodocus too, right? Anything else?

I do recall seeing a Diplodocus one also.  I like the Ornithocheirus skeleton also.

I did  quick search and indeed our intrepid Dino Toy Admin God posted about those very toys awhile ago.

http://www.dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=409.0

Libraraptor

I just traded some Schleichs for great Dino Expo Gigantoraptor!

Ikessauro

Quote from: Libraraptor on January 04, 2013, 09:16:53 PM
I just traded some Schleichs for great Dino Expo Gigantoraptor!

I'd say that was a hell of a deal!

Bokisaurus

After a long wait (and it was worth it!), this finally made it's way to my side of the continent, just in time for Christmas! it arrived in a very big box! ;D

See more pics of her in my sauropod thread

Takama

I have a new sauropod coming two, Only mine is Spiky,   It starts with A, but does not have an M in its name

SBell

Quote from: Takama on January 05, 2013, 10:29:22 PM
I have a new sauropod coming two, Only mine is Spiky,   It starts with A, but does not have an M in its name

Agustinia?

tanystropheus

Recent Additions:

Papo Brachiosaurus + Papo T-rex Version 2 from Dan's Dinosaurs

The items arrived in excellent condition and in a timely manner. Thanks Dan!

Now, I've completed my Papo collection, and I am ready for Papo 2013 :)

mmfrankford

Quote from: Bokisaurus on January 05, 2013, 08:32:35 PM
After a long wait (and it was worth it!), this finally made it's way to my side of the continent, just in time for Christmas! it arrived in a very big box! ;D

See more pics of her in my sauropod thread

Love the color and pattern on that one!  :)

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: