News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Recent Acquisitions (Archive, March 2012 - July 2018)

Started by Himmapaan, March 13, 2012, 05:48:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexxitator

To kill an error is as good a service as, and sometimes even better than, the establishing of a new truth or fact.
-Charles Darwin-

Roselaar

Waah, that book looks stunning!

Jetoar

Really beautiful acquisitiones. They are my last acquisitions of my holidays in London  ^-^.

Books are really nice  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Alexxitator

Quote from: Jetoar on July 22, 2014, 09:58:11 PM
Really beautiful acquisitiones. They are my last acquisitions of my holidays in London  ^-^.
-edit-
Books are really nice  ^-^.

Ooh very nice lot!
To kill an error is as good a service as, and sometimes even better than, the establishing of a new truth or fact.
-Charles Darwin-

Neven Florian

Quote from: Alexxitator on July 22, 2014, 03:20:46 PM
This just came in the mail:

I just received mine today, I love it ;D

DinoToyForum

A souvenir from my recent trip to the Museum am Lowentor, Stuttgart, Germany. I'll try and review the figure on the dinotoyblog if someone doesnt beat me to it. I'll post photos of the museum soon as well.

Alexxitator

Quote from: dinotoyforum on July 23, 2014, 11:14:10 AM
A souvenir from my recent trip to the Museum am Lowentor, Stuttgart, Germany. I'll try and review the figure on the dinotoyblog if someone doesnt beat me to it. I'll post photos of the museum soon as well.

He's cute  ^-^
Am thinking of writing my own reviews on one or more pieces...
-Charles Darwin-

Alexxitator

Hmm I have been ordering quite a bit lately lol

-Charles Darwin-

Alexxitator

Oops I did it again...

Two very different pieces this time. One very much associated with our hobby and one not quite so.
I must honestly admit I was partly inspired to buy this after reading amargasaurus cazaui's topic on his beautiful sphere's.
This tiger iron sphere I bought in the same store as the diorama. It cost me quite a bit more than the diorama, but it KEPT CALLING ME!  :))
I find the picture does not do it real justice...

https://scontent-b-ams.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/t1.0-9/10410327_270430673158069_6202909226276975082_n.jpg
https://scontent-b-ams.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/10357133_270430669824736_2101719259926047855_n.jpg?oh=f7f05b37ee4b0df44f3ee81229d5944d&oe=54400ABF
-Charles Darwin-

Alexxitator

Though why the pictures won't show is a mystery to me...
-Charles Darwin-

stargatedalek

here you go ;)
given the colour its hard to tell, but is that one of those glass spheres with the microclimate (live plants and shrimp) inside?

Alexxitator

Thanks! But how did that work?

No it actually is Tiger Iron, a natural combination of Tiger's eye, Jasper and Hematite. But really my picture does it no justice...
-Charles Darwin-

stargatedalek

I just opened the links and copied the URL's, then put it in the [ img ] url here  [ / img ] code brackets

Hynerpeton

Very nice. I assume puzzles.
Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

docronnie

Excellent acquisitions,  Alex!
Congrats Jetoar!

Very nice,  dinotoyforum! 😊
Keep The Magic Alive and Kicking! :-)

EmperorDinobot

I got a buncha stuff:

'

All is on sale. I took detailed pics of the tons of chinasaurs, but I don't wanna spam any more pictures. I did need some stuff ID'd.

Ridureyu

I got a few things:

The new Papo Dilophosaurus.  The paint is really glossy, unlike other Papo offerings.  This is unfortunate, ad it looks less realistic.

Toys R Us had this whole thing on sale for $4.00.

Neven Florian

Here is my new dunkleosteus by Kinto favorite :)

stargatedalek

thats seriously awesome
I was hoping it would come off the base, it seems I may be getting one after all ;)

EmperorDinobot

That is a scary lookin' Dunkleosteus. Sheesh good photography!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: