News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Recent Acquisitions (Archive, March 2012 - July 2018)

Started by Himmapaan, March 13, 2012, 05:48:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JakobVicent

Quote from: EmperorDinobot on September 15, 2014, 02:51:46 AM

My latest finds. Naturally they are on sale. If anyone wants them all or specific dinos, let me know. Also, these need ID:

What are they? Does anyone want them?

I like that little blue Styracosaurus!!!

EmperorDinobot

Yeah, me too. He looks like a mini version of the Safari Ltd. one.

tyrantqueen

Please can you refrain from copy/pasting entire posts of photos? It's a pain to scroll through, and the rules discourage it. Just quote the photo that is relevant to your post. Thanks :)

Hynerpeton

Quote from: tyrantqueen on September 15, 2014, 05:44:22 AM
Please can you refrain from copy/pasting entire posts of photos? It's a pain to scroll through, and the rules discourage it. Just quote the photo that is relevant to your post. Thanks :)

Or just say that you like (_________).
Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

JakobVicent

I apologize, I will remember to do so next time :)

Alexxitator

Another bunch of new ones :-)

The first pic has been made possible by Roselaar who swiftly sent the beasts from one place in the Netherlands to another. 8)
I did something akin.
The rest is a shipment from Germany, via Ebay.

To kill an error is as good a service as, and sometimes even better than, the establishing of a new truth or fact.
-Charles Darwin-

Roselaar

Seems they ended up in good company. ;)

Good haul, EmperorDinobot! What's that little Archaeopteryx figure exactly?

Manatee

In response to EmperorDinobot and Roselaar's question about the Archaeopteryx, I recognize the Archaeopteryx, green Dimetrodon, and caveman as Imaginext prehistoric creatures.

Libraraptor

I spy a Safari baby Stegosaurus in EmperorDinobot´s lot, too.

stargatedalek

I think the generic spotted cat might also be imaginext

EmperorDinobot

Ah thanks. The baby Safari Stegosaurus is a knockoff. I own the real one and this one is smaller and sloppier looking. The Safari baby T.rex on the other hand is the real deal and is up for sale. I imagined the Dimetrodon was Imaginext, but not the Archaeopteryx! I might just keep the Archaeopteryx since I don't have any animals of that genus strangely. And to heck with italics I'm tired.

But if anyone wants the rest and can identify more of them I can officially put them up for sale or toss them into the Goodwill store. I bought the lot for a buncha Chap Mei figurines that aren't pictured.

EDit:

TODAY'S HAUL:

Man I SO WANNA KEEP those Discovery Scanopedia dinosaurs, and they still roar too! But alas I have no more space for dinosaurs, so they are for sale. I'mma post them soon on ebay. In fact, EVERYTHING in this lot is for sale. Especially the Carnegies because I already have them. OH and if anyone can take that horrible Papo Pteranodon off my hands, all yours.

Roselaar

Wow, that red T-Rex looks awesome! Too bad I've already put aside my money for another certain awesome red T-Rex. :)

Hynerpeton

Play vision early amphibians. :)
Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

EmperorDinobot

Quote from: Roselaar on September 16, 2014, 08:47:14 PM
Wow, that red T-Rex looks awesome! Too bad I've already put aside my money for another certain awesome red T-Rex. :)

It's very nice. And it looks like a certain red T.rex a lot, too.

Ugh...I wanna keep 'em soooo bad... Anyone remembers the Therizinosaurus from that line? I'll trade it for that if anyone has it.

stargatedalek

I really should have gotten more of that line years ago when I has the chance!

I only have the othnielia and small stegosaurus

my package from brettnj has arrived already, very fast, I'll try and get pics up soon

0thebigwytec5

Quote from: EmperorDinobot on September 15, 2014, 11:55:35 PM
OH and if anyone can take that horrible Papo Pteranodon off my hands, all yours.

If its free, I'll take it and put it in my JP pinball machine :)

EmperorDinobot

It's not free, but it's the cheapest one anywhere. Omg you have a JP Pinball machine? Can we see it?

Megalosaurus

Quote from: predino on September 16, 2014, 09:16:15 PM
Where did you got them? Pictures also please.
Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

Nebuloid

My new Spinosaurus ! Hope he stays "correct" in the future...  ;)

With the rest of the desktop-model gang, don't notice the dust.

Hynerpeton

Quote from: Megalosaurus on September 19, 2014, 04:45:08 PM
Quote from: predino on September 16, 2014, 09:16:15 PM
Where did you got them? Pictures also please.

From a forum member. Yes I can post pics.
Walking With Monsers:

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: