News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Recent Acquisitions (Archive, March 2012 - July 2018)

Started by Himmapaan, March 13, 2012, 05:48:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Takama

Lovely little models from Brandem.   I recommend them. and I might bring some new ones alive with a commission

Mighty King

Concavenator

Mighty King

yes, but I don't know from what collection..

Hynerpeton

What type of Dino is the tan one?
Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

SBell

Quote from: predino on September 12, 2014, 04:07:40 AM
What type of Dino is the tan one?

It's shaped like a CollectA Baryonyx, but different colours.

Meso-Cenozoic

...and the marine reptile is definitely a knock-off of the 2009 CollectA Tylosaurus. It's almost a spitting image of it too! :-X

Takama, I like those little Brandem models. They have a lot of character and I like their colors too!

Libraraptor

Triple YESSS! I am now the proud owner of a Battat Terra Series Nanshiungosaurus, Pachyrhinosaurus and Cryolophosaurus! Many thanks to DinoLord!!!

Roselaar

Received various figures today, from various forum members. A nice bunch of accurate and retro, old and new:

Blackdanter

Quote from: Mighty King on September 12, 2014, 12:21:27 AM

Hobby & Work Publishing - Italy.

Not knock off's as such. Seems to be more a case of a licensing deal gone sour.

SBell

Quote from: Blackdanter on September 13, 2014, 06:23:18 PM
Quote from: Mighty King on September 12, 2014, 12:21:27 AM

Hobby & Work Publishing - Italy.

Not knock off's as such. Seems to be more a case of a licensing deal gone sour.

based on the Facebook post from CollectA about Italian and Spanish(I think?) rip off figures, I don't think it was a licensing deal--I think it was a Salvat-level bootleg line.

DinoObsessed

I got this cute stenonychosaurus in an egg

Hynerpeton

Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

DinoLord

I now have an original issue Bullyland Mastodonsaurus thanks to Libraraptor. Never thought several years ago when I kept on reading about how coveted and rare it was that I would come to own one.

Hynerpeton

Walking With Monsers:

DinoObsessed

Quote from: predino on September 13, 2014, 08:14:00 PM
Quote from: pelycosaurus on September 13, 2014, 08:05:08 PM
I got this cute stenonychosaurus in an egg

Got a pic?

ok just for you I got these today at the swap meet

Hynerpeton

Walking With Monsers:

docronnie

Looks like an AAA, is it, pelycosaurus?  Congrats BTW!  :)
Keep The Magic Alive and Kicking! :-)

Roselaar

These I just found at a local flea market:

The Carnotaurus is for trade/sale.

EmperorDinobot

My latest finds. Naturally they are on sale. If anyone wants them all or specific dinos, let me know. Also, these need ID:

What are they? Does anyone want them?

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: