News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Recent Acquisitions (Archive, March 2012 - July 2018)

Started by Himmapaan, March 13, 2012, 05:48:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexxitator

From various sources came this huge addition to my collection. Amongst those sources are brettnj, who is well known here on the forum, ig88droid who is a well known seller on E-bay, and the Furuta lot was a tip on the auctions list right here on the forums  :)
Not the best pictures, I know. I will make some good and new ones when I have my collection resorted and relocated.

Schleich is prolly about 75% happy with me. Do guess why  :-X

This is such a big bunch an overview pic will have to do for now. Ofcourse there are some new doubles, so those will be in my trades tread.
To kill an error is as good a service as, and sometimes even better than, the establishing of a new truth or fact.
-Charles Darwin-

SpartanSquat

An albino rex¿! Where did you get it?

tyrantqueen

Quote from: RolandEden on October 13, 2014, 03:13:36 PM
An albino rex¿! Where did you get it?
They're exclusives to certain stores i.e. Walmart.

Fukuiraptor

I am not aware that there are two greens for this T-Rex model  ::)

Quote from: Alexxitator on October 13, 2014, 11:12:40 AM

Schleich is prolly about 75% happy with me. Do guess why  :-X

tyrantqueen

QuoteI am not aware that there are two greens for this T-Rex model
One of them is a bootleg.

Roselaar

Great haul, Alex! I'm seeing a couple of figures there I hope to acquire myself somewhere real soon. :)

Alexxitator

Quote from: tyrantqueen on October 13, 2014, 03:30:37 PM
QuoteI am not aware that there are two greens for this T-Rex model
One of them is a bootleg.
Hence the 75% happiness  8)
The golden (not albino, though what a great idea that is!) rex is the Japan exclusive and the red one is from the Amerika's. The bootleg is here merely for bettering my painting skills. I figured if I buy enough real ones they could forgive me this little misstep...

I will put up my doubles in the trades page Roselaar. It may benefit ur needs? Who knows...
To kill an error is as good a service as, and sometimes even better than, the establishing of a new truth or fact.
-Charles Darwin-

Megalosaurus

2 figures of the flea market:

Invicta Iguanodon:

Lovely unknown (chinasaur / knock off?) Styracosaurus

And at last "my precious"... ejem, I love prehistoric mammals, so I get 3 of these Synthetoceras via eBay:

Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

Hynerpeton

Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

Fukuiraptor

Quote from: Alexxitator on October 13, 2014, 08:50:00 PM
The golden (not albino, though what a great idea that is!) rex is the Japan exclusive and the red one is from the Amerika's. The bootleg is here merely for bettering my painting skills. I figured if I buy enough real ones they could forgive me this little misstep...

I will put up my doubles in the trades page Roselaar. It may benefit ur needs? Who knows...

I can't find the red T-Rex on ebay.  Is there any way to get one?  Can anyone help?

UK

Got this rather nice little Kaiyodo dinoland dimetrodon of rather dubious but funky paint set

postsaurischian

Quote from: Fukuiraptor on October 14, 2014, 04:48:16 PM
Quote from: Alexxitator on October 13, 2014, 08:50:00 PM

I can't find the red T-Rex on ebay.  Is there any way to get one?  Can anyone help?

http://www.urzeitshop.de/Dinosaurier-Spielzeug/Schleich/T-Rex-rot-Dinosaurier-Spielzeug-von-Schleich.html
http://www.figuren-spielland.de/schleich-72068-tyrannosaurus-dinosaurier-p-33605.html
http://www.spielzeug-guenstig.de/Schleich-Tyrannosaurus-Rex-rot-Sonderbemalung-72068.html

It's not an American exclusive.

Roselaar

Received a decent batch of lovely Kaiyodosaurs today:

God, I love Kaiyodosaurs...  ^-^

DinoLord

Glad to see they arrived in good shape!

Alexxitator

Quote from: postsaurischian on October 14, 2014, 08:43:47 PM
It's not an American exclusive.

I know that, but mine came from there. Wish I'd had the patience to wait until it was released in Europe  :)
But am very happy with em!
-Charles Darwin-

Hynerpeton

I got my cute knockoff. Also came with a free tree and a Lego car. Which i will never put together. Lol
Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

Bokisaurus

Great additions everyone  :D
Here are some new additions to mine
[]

docronnie

Congrats everyone on your awesome hauls! :D
Keep The Magic Alive and Kicking! :-)

alexeratops

That is an amazing Sarchosuchus! :)) What brand is the Quetz? :) It looks great.

Awesome hauls! ;D
like a bantha!

Hynerpeton

Quote from: alexeratops on October 15, 2014, 02:30:47 AM
That is an amazing Sarchosuchus! :)) What brand is the Quetz? :) It looks great.

Awesome hauls! ;D

Was gonna say the same thing! Lol

Walking With Monsers:

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: