News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Recent Acquisitions (Archive, March 2012 - July 2018)

Started by Himmapaan, March 13, 2012, 05:48:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jose S.M.

That Giganotosaurus kit looks great, and the repainted Safari Giganotosaurus on Syndicate Bias link looks very very nice as well.

tyrantqueen

Nice looking kit, Syndicate. I think you'll be happy with the quality, Foulkes never disappoints.

Syndicate Bias

ooh i forgot to put that one

It was a repaint based on the dino crisis 2 Giganotosaurus someone mentioned here.

A bit fictionally oversized but its nostalgic for those who played dc2 haha.

Shonisaurus

The repainting of Safari is better than the original, it seems more natural, more like a paleoartist work.

IrritatorRaji

Kaprosaurus

Quote from: IrritatorRaji on April 28, 2018, 12:42:45 AM
Soon....

So you're the one that bought that..... :'(
I checked once when he put that on his store,then when i checked back,it's gone! I thought he just took it out for reasons but nope! ;D

IrritatorRaji

Quote from: Kaprosaurus on April 28, 2018, 12:49:39 PM
Soon....

I checked once when he put that on his store,then when i checked back,it's gone! I thought he just took it out for reasons but nope! ;D

I had known for a couple days that the seller was going to be posting it but I didn't think it would be so soon, I grabbed it as soon as I saw it ^^; Sorry to have beaten you to it

Kaprosaurus

Quote from: IrritatorRaji on April 28, 2018, 01:52:00 PM
Quote from: Kaprosaurus on April 28, 2018, 12:49:39 PM
Soon....

I had known for a couple days that the seller was going to be posting it but I didn't think it would be so soon, I grabbed it as soon as I saw it ^^; Sorry to have beaten you to it
It's ok,i already know what i'm going to buy on his store now that i dont have to worry if someone is going to get this specific figure >:D

IrritatorRaji

Quote from: Kaprosaurus on April 28, 2018, 01:55:25 PM

It's ok,i already know what i'm going to buy on his store now that i dont have to worry if someone is going to get this specific figure >:D

Ooh interesting
Are you getting something custom made from him?

Kaprosaurus

Quote from: IrritatorRaji on April 28, 2018, 02:13:58 PM

Ooh interesting
Yep,something small though,have to save up for other JWFK figures :P

Zhuchengotyrant

Quote from: Kaprosaurus on April 28, 2018, 02:31:36 PM
Quote from: IrritatorRaji on April 28, 2018, 02:13:58 PM

Ooh interesting
Yep,something small though,have to save up for other JWFK figures :P
Can someone please post a link to his shop? Thanks in advance!
-Zhuchengotyrant

Roselaar

My Queen's Day haul of 2018. Some nice vintage stuff here.

Flaffy

Finally got my hands on some JWFK stuff!
Surprisingly Hong Kong stocks BOTH the Battle Damage assortment, and the Legacy Collection. We're still missing the Monolophosaurus set, all the humans, the mosasaurus and the Legacy bundle packs though.

IrritatorRaji

Quote from: Zhuchengotyrant on April 28, 2018, 04:44:31 PM
Can someone please post a link to his shop? Thanks in advance!

I've been a reoccurring customer for months, CoffeeWithTheCynic is one of the nicest sellers I've ever met :D

https://www.etsy.com/shop/CoffeeWithTheCynic?ref=l2-shopheader-name

IrritatorRaji

Roselaar and Flaffy, those are some really nice hauls you've got there! Congrats! :D Also, Roselaar, that's really interesting Papo knockoff in the back there o.o

Roselaar

Quote from: IrritatorRaji on April 28, 2018, 05:57:04 PM
Roselaar and Flaffy, those are some really nice hauls you've got there! Congrats! :D Also, Roselaar, that's really interesting Papo knockoff in the back there o.o

It's a Mighty Megasaur, if Im not mistaken. That line bootlegged from all over the place.

mgaguilar

@Roselaar, what is the theropod located right below the Parasaurolophus and the Allosaurus, and to the right of the Stegosaurus?

IrritatorRaji

Quote from: mgaguilar on April 28, 2018, 08:54:27 PM
@Roselaar, what is the theropod located right below the Parasaurolophus and the Allosaurus, and to the right of the Stegosaurus?

Looks kinda like the Collecta (Procon) one?

mgaguilar

@irritatorraji Oh no way!. Thanks for letting me know. I thought it could have been a rex that I've never seen, but it's that little classic.

Thanks a bunch. Good eye!

PhilSauria

Nice hauls!

Roselaar: I notice that you've scored the Schleich Saltasaurus - one I have been after for some time..still looking.

Flaffy: the FK products seem to be slowly spreading around the globe, beginning to turn up here in Australia at last. I have four figures so far (there are only about 6 that I'll be picking up) and have yet to see the Mosasaurus either which is top of my hit list.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: