News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Age of Reptiles

Started by Balaur, August 25, 2013, 07:46:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Balaur

My first spin-off to my Age of... series. It is titled Age of Sea Monsters: A Titanic Adventure Through the Ocean's Past. It has six episodes, and is in chronological order. However, most will have multiple stories like the Chased by Sea Monsters series, but I do have at least one episode with only one story. They will be all in a nature documentary format just like the entire series.

Yutyrannus

Quote from: Balaur on September 26, 2013, 04:56:11 AM
My first spin-off to my Age of... series. It is titled Age of Sea Monsters: A Titanic Adventure Through the Ocean's Past. It has six episodes, and is in chronological order. However, most will have multiple stories like the Chased by Sea Monsters series, but I do have at least one episode with only one story. They will be all in a nature documentary format just like the entire series.
Awesome :)!

"The world's still the same. There's just less in it."

Balaur

I have my new pictures to show you.

Tritylodont (based off of Oligokyphus)

Cryolophosaurus

Magyarosaurus

Pisanosaurus

Ischigualastia

Siderops

Iberomesornis

Marshosaurus

Yutyrannus

Awesome!  But where is the Ischigualastia?

Balaur

Yutyrannus

Thanks! Also, I think my favorites are the tritylodont, Cryolophosaurus, and Siderops :).

Balaur

Thanks! You are going to love this picture!

My Megalneusaurus. I didn't want to have a very boring dull colour, so there you have it. A departure from the WWD Liopleurodon colour scheme!

Yutyrannus

Love this guy :)! He's awesome!

Concavenator

Man,that looks great!Love the color scheme  :)

Balaur

Yutyrannus

You're welcome!  Also, do you mind if I base the colors of the Pliosaurus kevani in my series on this guy?

Balaur

Quote from: Yutyrannus on October 03, 2013, 12:52:49 AM
You're welcome!  Also, do you mind if I base the colors of the Pliosaurus kevani in my series on this guy?

Not at all. Go ahead. :)

Yutyrannus

Thanks! But, unfortunately it could be a while until I have time to draw it though, my do I have to get so much math homework?

Balaur

Don't worry. Math can be fun.... Unless its morning and you have a headache.

Still, I have to say that I am about 60% or more complete with my series drawings, which means that my storylines should be revealed soon. Also, I may post them with a link to my deviantart page because it is pretty long.

Yutyrannus

I finished a sketch of the Pliosaurus but I can't advance the picture any further until Dinotoyforum PM's me back to tell me whether there is anything I need to fix. You should probably do that with your plesiosaurs too. Also, can't wait to see all your new pictures. :)!

Yutyrannus

My Pliosaurus is finished and posted :).

Also, here is my Cryolophosaurus comparison.

Mine is scaly while yours is feathered, which is the biggest difference. Yours has a more stylized crest while mine has the expandable throat pouch I came up with. Both of ours are a brownish color, but mine has stripes down the tail which yours lacks. These are the main differences I could come up with.

Primeval12

Yutyrannus

Quote from: primeval12 on October 05, 2013, 11:21:36 PM
Nice :D
Were you responding to me or Balaur? This is Balaur's series, mine is the "Dinosaurs: Monsters of the Mesozoic" thread.

Balaur

I have an update to the Greatest Migrations special. An updated creature list.

Dinosaur Cove -
Leaellynasaura
Australovenator
Caenagnathid
Muttaburrasaurus
Timimus
Pterosaur
Kollikodon
Kakuru

Walking with Dinosaurs -
Gorgosaurus
Pachyrhinosaurus
Alexornis
Alphadon
Troodon
Hesperonychus
Edmontosaurus
Edmontonia
Quetzalcoatlus

I wonder where I got the title for the second episode. ;)

Yutyrannus

Nice :)! So there are two episodes now?

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: