News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Have you ever...?

Started by tyrantqueen, March 13, 2012, 06:55:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

indohyus

Yeah, we are dating now.

Have you ever been to Japan?

Newt

Yes! It's the only place I've been outside the US. It was wonderful!

Have you ever planted a vegetable garden?

Bread

Yes, although it is not my vegetable garden, I helped my neighbor set up and plant a garden and a greenhouse. I don't recall what exact vegetables were planted, I just knew it was for fruits and vegetables. He was somewhat of a chef in the kitchen, which is why he wanted to have an accessible garden to himself.
Sadly, I do not know the condition of the garden as I do not live in that area anymore.

Have you ever seen a Moutain Lion in the wild?

Shonisaurus

No, i have not seen it.

Have you ever read a 1,000 page book in a single day?

laticauda

I know I have read books in under 24 hours, like Harry Potter and the order of Phenix, which I think is over 800 pages.  So I am going to go with no, I have not, but I reserve my right to change that answer as  I have read a lot of books.

Have you ever made a toy paper boat and float it in the water?

Wallnut

No still i dont know how to do a paper boat.

Have you ever watch a tiny bug?

indohyus

All the time!

Have you ever seen a legless lizard in the wild?

Lanthanotus

Quite regularly indeed, Anguis fragilis tends to live in my garden aswell.

Have you ever cracked a coconut by hand?

Subduction

No, but I imagine it's extremely difficult.

Have you ever drank anything (Like water or an alcoholic beverage) out of a coconut?

Halichoeres

Yes, definitely!

Have you ever locked yourself out of your house/apartment and had to crawl in a window?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Newt

Yes.  :-[

Have you ever been bitten by a turtle?

Halichoeres

I don't think I have, no. All the turtles I've handled have been pretty relaxed.

Have you ever been peed on by a hedgehog?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Subduction

No, and I'm sorry if anyone here has been.

Have you ever been chased by a bird?

Bread

The Canada Goose. I never knew how territorial they actually are. I usually walk my dog down this road and these Geese happen to be always in that specific area. They usually never bother my dog and I, but a few months ago they really got irritated. They somewhat chased us, but shortly after they stopped. I would say I give them enough space, a good one-hundred feet or so. They are quite beautiful to look at but I now avoid that area at all costs. Maybe one day I'll take pictures from a far.

Have you ever experienced a hail storm?

Subduction

(avatar_Bread @Bread
Ooof, Canadian geese are really territorial! I got chased by them as well but when I was attending university. It's not my fault they were near my classes, haha! I'm glad the geese didn't hurt you or your dog though!)

Yeah! When I was attending field camp in New Mexico, we just arrived at our lodge and a hail/thunderstorm started. And as damaging as they can be, it was pretty cool to watch.

Have you ever been in so much pain that it made you cry?

Bread

S @Subduction Yeah, guess you and I both learned a lesson about the Canadian Goose. Hopefully you did not receive any bad injuries in the process. And thank you, my dog and I were both fine and not injured.

Sorry to disrupt the rhythm of the game. Refer to Subduction's question to continue.

Stegotyranno420

Also sorry to interupt Game spirit
But S @Subduction they usually are just intimating, and wont go near animals that specialize in hunting them, such as hawks, eagles, and carnivorans like dogs lions and bears. Dogs are actually much more potent than that little puppy eye pooch will make you believe. Keep this in mind. A Kangal(its a Turkish/Anatolian breed of dog) has a bite stronger than a lion. Obviously, the lion does have the weakest bite of the mega-panthers, and a "measly" 630-700 psi. A kangal, bully kuta, and maybe dogo argentino, and probably more, are all dog breeds, the exact same animal as your chihuahuas and your poodle, have stronger bites than the Sovereign of the savannah. Of course, all mega panthers are stronger than our modern dogs, and the history of dogs is debated, and its still relatively unsure how closed the primitive Bone Crushers were, and the even more ancient Amphicyon were. But lets just say the latter has members bigger than polar bears...
Back to the Geese and Swans, Swans are basically what everyone thinks geese are. They are larger, stronger, faster, more aggressive and maybe smarter. Sure occasionally a group of 4 male geese will turn into a T-rex sized robot(see Regular Show, Season 4, Episode 19, or this link https://regularshow.fandom.com/wiki/Geese) but swans are the real deal. Swans arent scared of dogs(tho they should be of most of them). Look up some of those ancient insular-gigantic Swans on the Google. They are so cool

Lanthanotus

Quote from: Subduction on February 15, 2021, 05:48:44 PM

Have you ever been in so much pain that it made you cry?

Guess yes, but it is so far back to my youth or childhood that I cannot really remember.... nowadays when it hurts so bad (like last time I left off my bike over the handlebar) I just curse loudly like a drayman!

Have you ever been a hero to someone?

Stegotyranno420

Not sure. But the but this somebody does describe me as a great friend that helped his life. And now things are getting better for him in life. I know this sounds corny,but I actually felt good helping my friend. It almost felt like a book, that everything started to get better once we both met(online). He is among my best friends I ever had.

Have you ever seen something so disgusting and sickening that nows its ingrained and burned into your head, and you are desperately trying to get it out, but it cant happen, you need that memory space for important things but its clogged up with the brain breaking horrors you see every day?

Subduction

Technically no. I mean, the worst thing I've seen is a gory deer roadkill but that doesn't keep me up at night or anything. I also don't have trouble keeping it out of my mind.

Have you ever eaten an entire pint of ice cream?

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: