News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Have you ever...?

Started by tyrantqueen, March 13, 2012, 06:55:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

indohyus

Close, but not quite.

Have you ever made calzones?

Halichoeres

Certainly!

Have you ever accomplished something motivated solely by spite?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Newt

No. Never. Absolutely not. I'm not on trial here! Let's just change the subject, all right?

Have you ever hurt yourself while trying to show off?

indohyus

Almost every time. Really not worth it.

Have you ever had ferrets as pets?

Wallnut

No I never had a pet but ferrets are adorable.

Have you ever hold a snake?

Newt

Yes, many times. I love snakes!

Have you ever eaten food so spicy it made you weep?

(If not, come to Nashville and try Prince's Hot Chicken! >:D  Not now, obviously, but when it's safe.)

Stegotyranno420

As a Indian, that would be impossible for me, I'm like an archosaur  when it comes to spice. I don't feel it,but I need it

Have you ever made a joke that backfired REALLY BAD

Wallnut

No.I dont like making jokes.

Have you ever eaten whale meat?

Subduction

Nope, but that might be interesting.

Have you ever filed your taxes by yourself?

Kotori_Sonoda

My employer does that for me.

Have you ever had to chase something that flew off because of the wind? (ie you were holding a piece of paper or something that got blown off by a gust)
This is not your planet to rule. The Fallen shall rise again.

Jurassic Park toys collector

Halichoeres

Yes, it can be pretty annoying!

Have you ever gotten a haircut so bad that people made fun of it?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

indohyus

Fortunately no, even in lockdown.

Have you ever been dragged out far longer on a walk than expected.

Wallnut

Yes.When we go to the mountain near the city.

Have you ever see a fallen tree?

Stegotyranno420

No

Have you ever did linguistic mapping?

Shonisaurus

Never.

Have you ever dreamed of prehistoric mammals or dinosaurs and have you believed in dreams that have never disappeared?

indohyus

Yes and I dare say so.

Have you ever been driven miles longer than expected by closed roads?

Newt

Yes. It's most annoying!

Have you ever gotten a severe sunburn?

Subduction

Not severe enough to go to the hospital but I got a bad sunburn a couple of years ago.

Have you ever been to New Zealand?

Halichoeres

No, I wish!

Have you ever planted a seed you found on the ground just to see what it would grow into?

Subduction

No, but I've wanted to plant seeds from certain fruits I enjoy. But it was really disheartening to learn that trees usually take 10 to 15 to grow before they become mature enough to produce fruit.

Have you ever been chased by a small dog?

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: