News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Have you ever...?

Started by tyrantqueen, March 13, 2012, 06:55:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lanthanotus

No...., but...

.....have you ever almost stabbed your eye on a pineapple plant?

Newt

Yes!  :))  Other kinds of bromeliads too. They're dangerous for clumsy people like me!

Have you ever found a fossil in an unexpected place?

Lynx

Quote from: Newt on March 06, 2021, 01:45:51 AM
Yes!  :))  Other kinds of bromeliads too. They're dangerous for clumsy people like me!

Have you ever found a fossil in an unexpected place?

In the place I live, it's not really unexpected, but I found a megalodon tooth that washed up on the shore. It's now in the hands of a friend of mine.

Have you ever been swarmed by fire ants at a public place?
An oversized house cat.

Shonisaurus

No, fortunately, no.

Have you ever been in front of a lion without a cage, that is to say physically, in front of a wild lion?

Stegotyranno420

No

Have you ever ran so fast that you couldn't breathe?

Subduction

I'm out of shape currently so no matter how fast I run, I'm out of breath, haha!

Have you ever hunted and eaten alligator before?

Stegotyranno420

dont ever contact me again
joking of course, i will always be friends with you S @Subduction , you are one of the nicest people i ever known throughout my 13 years of existence, but that's still pretty weird in my opinion. But i got a question, how does it taste like?
Have you ever seen a vulture(THEY ARE SO COOL!).

Subduction

(avatar_Stegotyranno420 @Stegotyranno420
Aww thank you! You're a friendly and awesome person too. But I wouldn't know. I haven't eaten alligator myself but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't interested.)

To answer your question though, I have. I forgot what species they were but they were huge! And there were a lot of them in the parking lot.

Have you ever seen a dolphin in the wild?

Halichoeres

No, I don't think I have. Haven't spent much time on the sea.

Have you ever forced yourself to eat something you hated just to be polite?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Loon

Yes, sushi. Unfortunately, my gag reflex kicked in... Same thing happens with me and alcohol for some reason.

Have you ever stayed in bed until 6 pm?

Stegotyranno420

I dont understand the hype about the sushi.
Sushi is just raw fish.
Who eats raw fish
And even if it tastes good
Its really unhealthy and dangerous, but somehow the Japanese always seem to live so long.
I never ate sushi, so maybe that may explain my disgust
It looks appetizing, but it doesn't sound good to me.
I wonder what sushi tastes like
also, is it possible to get cooked sushi?

Yeah sorry about my rant about sushi

No i haven't stayed in bed until 6 pm

Have you ever said something innocent that could have been taken as something really BAD

Subduction

(avatar_Stegotyranno420 @Stegotyranno420
I'm not sure what the hype is about sushi either. I've had it before and it tastes good. But I'd rather eat something else. I just wanted to say that you can get cooked sushi though. I had raw sushi once and that's the only time I'll ever eat it. I hate undercooked/raw meat.)

But to answer your question, yes. Not only it could have been taken the wrong way, it was taken the wrong way.

Have you ever been to a music concert?

Lanthanotus

Yes, to a great variety of concerts indeed, but my most preferred music is some sorts of punk.

Somwhat related... have you ever been in a riot (voluntarily or involuntarily)? 

Loon

No, not that I remember.

Have you ever gone fishing? And if you did, what did you catch?

Halichoeres

Yes, although never with a hook and line. I've caught perch, stickleback, tetras, cichlids, killifishes, gobies, needlefish, trout, minnows, and a variety of catfishes.

Have you ever swung out into a body of water on a rope or chain?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Loon

Quote from: Halichoeres on March 10, 2021, 08:41:16 PM
Have you ever swung out into a body of water on a rope or chain?

I honestly misread this and thought you were asking if anyone's ever thrown a body into a lake.

Anyway, back to your question, no I haven't. I imagine I'd have them same results as Kevin James in that awful "Grown Ups" movie.

Have you ever swallowed chlorine by accident?

Stegotyranno420

No...i guess

Have you ever got someone in trouble and you didn't even noticed it.Just you did something normal and innocent, and somehow, the other guy is being handcuffed by the teacher

Loon

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on March 10, 2021, 09:15:54 PM
Have you ever got someone in trouble and you didn't even noticed it.Just you did something normal and innocent, and somehow, the other guy is being handcuffed by the teacher

Um... No? I did throw a pair of scissors at my best friend in kindergarten, and he got in trouble, but not handcuffed...

Have you ever tipped way too low?

Stegotyranno420

Yes onetime i woke up realising i was tilted in a position that caused blood to pool in my head
Was not a pleasant experience

Have you ever went to china

Loon

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on March 10, 2021, 09:32:19 PM
Yes onetime i woke up realising i was tilted in a position that caused blood to pool in my head
Was not a pleasant experience

Have you ever went to china

I actually meant tipped as in tipping a waiter.

And no, I've never been. But I'd love to go.

Have you ever started a fire under a small Pennsylvanian town that is set to rage for the next 250 years?

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: