News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Have you ever...?

Started by tyrantqueen, March 13, 2012, 06:55:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stegotyranno420

avatar_Lynx @Lynx basically this happened

Have you ever read diary of a wimpy kid books by the way?

Halichoeres

No, I'm the wrong generation for them.

Have you ever found an animal skull and kept it?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Stegotyranno420

nope

Has you dog ever got bitten by a gigantic rat(to be fair, he did injure the rat, but we called him to stay away from it)

indohyus

No, doubt they'd last long against my pair

Have you ever seen an adder in the wild?

Halichoeres

No, but I've seen plenty of rattlesnakes and a jararaca.

Have you ever caught a bug indoors and thrown it out the window?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

Stegotyranno420

No but my dad and brother do.

Have you ever accidentally drunk alcohol(it was a nearly dire mistake for me)

indohyus

Oh yes, my dad said it was coke and it turned out to be Guinness.

Have you ever pranked someone with something dino related?

Newt

When I was a kid, I tried to convince other kids that chert nodules (round or egg-shaped rocks) were viable dinosaur eggs.

Have you ever built a home for an animal?

Halichoeres

I've set up a fish tank, but I didn't build the frame or anything. So I think I'd have to say no.

Have you ever popped a wheelie?

Subduction

Oh gosh no, I don't think I have the balance and coordination for that.

Have you ever eaten so much food it made you sick?

Stegotyranno420

no

do you ever believe that all the good things in life are purposely hard to earn

Subduction

I wouldn't say purposely hard to earn. Without getting too philosophical, life isn't some malicious person. And things that are harder to get are usually worth it. For example, my Bachelor's degree.

Have you ever been to heavy metal concert?

Stegotyranno420

Yes. I remember my dad showing me to the steel mill. I learned how many metals are made. Ah yes, i prefer heavy metals over rock.

Have you ever had a dream that kept repeating?

Lynx

Yup. Was looking for something and for some reason the dream had me walking in circles over and over again. In the end I found the object, and dropped it off the top floor by accident.

Have you ever had a minor thing that escalated into something dangerous? (Mine was a knee, that after it hit the ground turned a bit pale. Foolish me thought it tis but a scratch. Two minutes later my knee is gushing out blood.)
An oversized house cat.

indohyus

Thankfully no.

Have you ever met your hero?

Stegotyranno420

One of my heroes, but I got to talk with CM Koseman, and don't know if it counts but a lot of my friends here have become my heroes

Have you ever seen a giant rat

Newt

I once saw a cloud rat in a zoo. It was tremendous!

Have you ever gotten smashed by a wave?

The Atroxious

Quote from: Newt on March 19, 2021, 10:45:54 PM
I once saw a cloud rat in a zoo. It was tremendous!

Have you ever gotten smashed by a wave?

Smashed? Not severely. I've had a few waves push me around though. When I was a kid I loved swimming under choppy water because you could feel the push and pull, but not nearly as strong as it was on the surface.

Have you ever brewed your coffee with black pepper?

Halichoeres

I haven't! But now I want to try it.

Have you ever brewed coffee with eggshells instead of a filter?

Stegotyranno420

no
have you ever been trying to do something, and spent so much time on one part of the plan, that when you triumphly finished, you realized there was much more to go...

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: