News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Tyrantqueen's Caboodle

Started by tyrantqueen, January 02, 2014, 09:04:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amargasaurus cazaui

Great collection TQ...and the Battat Pachy was done by Greg Wentzel, not Dan. That might help explain some of it.....
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

postsaurischian

:) The Dinosaur Studio resin models are wonderful. Their 1:35 Triceratops is still my favourite Trike model.

The Battat Triceratops is also by Gregory Wenzel.
All Battat models and who made which ones are listed here.
I slightly prefer the Wenzel figures :).

.......  ;D he, he ... you can still buy the Stegosaurus no one wants.

Raptoress

Battat Diplodocus... *Drool* How did you obtain it?

Looking forward to seeing more pics of your collection! :)

tyrantqueen

Thank you for the explanations, Amargasaurus and Postsaurischian :)

QuoteBattat Diplodocus... *Drool* How did you obtain it?
It was on eBay, but the seller had slightly misspelt the name, so most other bidders missed it. I was very lucky :)

QuoteI slightly prefer the Wenzel figures
So do I, actually >:D

tyrantqueen

Marine reptiles, incoming >:D

CollectA Dolichorhynchops

Wild Safari Elasmosaurus

Carnegie Tylosaurus

Favorite Plesiosaurus

Wild Safari Liopleurodon

CollectA Rhomaleosaurus

Bullyland squiggly necked Elasmosaurus

The CollectA Dolichorhynchops and the Favorite Plesiosaurus work well as juveniles imo, because of their small size.

sauroid

"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus

"I believe implicitly that every young man in the world is fascinated with either sharks or dinosaurs."
-Peter Benchley

Blade-of-the-Moon

Some of the best replicas out there !

Concavenator

Fantastic marine reptiles!From those,my favorite is the Wild Safari Elasmosaurus

tyrantqueen

Thanks guys :) I'm wondering whether I should post my whole collection of Shapeways photos, too. I know I've already posted them on the various artists' threads, but it might be useful to post them here so people don't have to scroll back through all those old threads. On the other hand, I don't want to spam up the forum with photos people have already seen....hmmm.

radman

I think it would be fine to post those shapeways pix here even if you have posted them elsewhere before.  Most of us are not going to scroll through endless pages of threads to look at pix here and there, it would be nice to have them all together, so post away!  I'll probably do the same thing some time with my growing collection (long overdue, btw).  ;) :))

Jetoar

Lovely collection and cool Invicta base  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Raptoress

I agree with Radman, just upload the here. :)

tyrantqueen

Thanks, I will upload them here. I won't upload the whole lot in one post, because that would be a pain to scroll through. I'll try to upload them in small sets.

Here goes.

1/25 Cryolophosaurus (WSF) by Gorgonzola. This was ordered via private commission, it's not listed on Shapeways at the moment. I wanted it in a bigger scale so it would fit in with my Carnegie Cryo.

1/35 Baryonyx (WSF), by MB-CG.

1/40 T.rex skull (WSF polished), by Geene models.

Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus

TQ, you know this already, but you have an awesome Shapeways collection.
"I believe implicitly that every young man in the world is fascinated with either sharks or dinosaurs."
-Peter Benchley

tyrantqueen

Thank you, you're too kind ^-^ But really, it's the artists who deserve the credit, haha :)

tyrantqueen

More Shapeways

1/12 Velociraptor (frosted detail) by Aaron Doyle.

1/20 Edaphosaurus (WSF polished) by Geene models

1/35 Concavenator (WSF) by MB-CG.

I realise that my choice of background for these photos is getting a bit boring by now...but it's all I have at the moment. So, sorry about that :-X

tyrantqueen

And some more

1/4 Pterodaustro (WSF) by Aaron Doyle

Bacculites (FUD) by Eric Thorson

Pravitoceras (FUD) by Eric Thorson

1/50 Ophthalomosaurus by MB-CG (WSF), with the WWD Ophthalmo for comparison

tyrantqueen

Awww, why did my post get deleted? :( I have to write and copy those links out again now. At least my avatar's back, I suppose.

tyrantqueen

Okay, I'm going to repost these, since my original post got baleeted.

1/20 Dimetrodon (WSF polished) by Galileo Hernandez

1/40 maned Gorgosaurus (WSF) by Aaron Doyle

1/40 Parasaurolophus baby "Joe" (WSF) by Geene models

1/40 Nasutoceratops (WSF) by Aaron Doyle

1/40 juvenile Tyrannosaurus rex "Jane" (WSF) by Geene models

1/15 Yinlong (FUD) by Manuel Bejarano

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: