News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

My Repainted Dinos

Started by Mighty King, January 06, 2014, 11:18:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Megalosaurus

En hora buena amigo!
Very good work. My favorite are:
Corythosaurus
Pteranodon
Apatosaurus ? (I like it a lot)
Pachycephalosaurus
Terror sauro/bird  ...?
Saludos.
Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

Mighty King

Quote from: Jetoar on January 07, 2014, 02:39:57 PM
A good repaint is a good solution  ^-^, well done  ;).

Thank you Jetoar !

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on January 07, 2014, 04:57:36 PM
Reminds me of the big dinosaur-birds from the book Dinosaur Summer . 

Stratoraptor/Death Eagle

yeah blade-of-the-moon, it's true, is very similar.

Quote from: Megalosaurus on January 07, 2014, 07:04:36 PM
En hora buena amigo!
Very good work. My favorite are:
Corythosaurus
Pteranodon
Apatosaurus ? (I like it a lot)
Pachycephalosaurus
Terror sauro/bird  ...?
Saludos.

Gracias amigo! esos tambien son mis favoritos

Takama

Man, you are talented. The way you turn those cheap dinosaurs into something interesting amazes me.

Mighty King

Quote from: Takama on January 07, 2014, 11:25:17 PM
Man, you are talented. The way you turn those cheap dinosaurs into something interesting amazes me.

Thank you Takama !

Mighty King

Triceratops

Camarasaurus ?

Deinonychus

Chasmosaurus

ITdactyl

The Force is strong in this one....

That's some serious talent.

Quote from: Mighty King on January 07, 2014, 01:36:12 AM
Terror sauro/bird  ...?

hahaha, now every time I pass by this oviraptor at the local toy shop, I can't help imagining it with the colors you gave it.

Mighty King

Quote from: ITdactyl on January 08, 2014, 04:03:08 AM
The Force is strong in this one....

That's some serious talent.

Quote from: Mighty King on January 07, 2014, 01:36:12 AM
Terror sauro/bird  ...?

hahaha, now every time I pass by this oviraptor at the local toy shop, I can't help imagining it with the colors you gave it.

Thank You ITdactyl !
That's a nice figure. you can buy it and paint it in the same colours  ;)

postsaurischian

You're quite talented :).

I would also like to see your colours on a  .... what can I say .... more appealing Dinosaur figure.
         ..... I mean these figures don't do justice to your paintjobs :-[ :).

Or maybe this is just your thing? Giving the Chinasaurs an upgrate ... cool anyway 8).

Mighty King

Quote from: postsaurischian on January 08, 2014, 08:34:09 PM
You're quite talented :).

I would also like to see your colours on a  .... what can I say .... more appealing Dinosaur figure.
         ..... I mean these figures don't do justice to your paintjobs :-[ :).

Or maybe this is just your thing? Giving the Chinasaurs an upgrate ... cool anyway 8).

Thank you Postsaurischian !

I would like to paint better figures but here in argentina it's hard to found some safari, collecta, papo.. I just get a few Schleich and they are much more expensive. all you can get are chinasaurs figures

Mighty King

DinoToyForum

Your repaints make such a huge difference! Great work  :D

Mighty King

Quote from: dinotoyforum on January 13, 2014, 09:24:57 PM
Your repaints make such a huge difference! Great work  :D

Thank you !!

Mighty King

Megalosaurus

De hecho, me encanta ese Deinonychus, el modelo en si es muy bueno (yo me lo compraría). Tu repintado es asombroso.
In fact, I like that Deinonychus, the sculpt is good (if I come across it I'll buy it). Your repaint is awesome.

PD.- De hecho amigo me gustaría que compartas tu técnica ¿Por que no haces un paso a paso? Toma fotos después de cada capa de pintura de tu próximo proyecto. Y creas un tema nuevo en "Customised figures".
I'm asking him to start a thread showing step by step pictures of his next custom.
Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

Pachyrhinosaurus

Wonderful repaints. Is it me, or does the original paintjob look like that of the new Carnegie Tyrannosaurus?
Artwork Collection Searchlist
Save Dinoland USA!

Mighty King

Quote from: Megalosaurus on January 25, 2014, 04:38:51 PM
De hecho, me encanta ese Deinonychus, el modelo en si es muy bueno (yo me lo compraría). Tu repintado es asombroso.
In fact, I like that Deinonychus, the sculpt is good (if I come across it I'll buy it). Your repaint is awesome.

PD.- De hecho amigo me gustaría que compartas tu técnica ¿Por que no haces un paso a paso? Toma fotos después de cada capa de pintura de tu próximo proyecto. Y creas un tema nuevo en "Customised figures".
I'm asking him to start a thread showing step by step pictures of his next custom.

Gracias amigo Megalosaurus! si, ese Deinonychus me resulto tentador para repintarlo asi que lo compre.
Podria hacer un paso a paso como dices, pero tendria que conseguir nuevas figuras porque ya he pintado todos.. jaja

Thank you my friend megalosaurus! yes, i found tempting that Deinonychus figure to be repainted, so I bought it.
I could show a 'step by step' as you say but i have to get new figures because I have paint them all.. haha

Mighty King

Quote from: Pachyrhinosaurus on January 25, 2014, 10:19:22 PM
Wonderful repaints. Is it me, or does the original paintjob look like that of the new Carnegie Tyrannosaurus?

Thank you Pachyrhinosaurus! yeah , I think you're right. :D

Mighty King

Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus

As always, great repaint.  ;D
"I believe implicitly that every young man in the world is fascinated with either sharks or dinosaurs."
-Peter Benchley

Mighty King

thank you Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus!!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: