You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Re-issue of Battat former Museum of Science Boston Series

Started by loru1588, August 21, 2014, 05:44:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

loru1588

Quote from: Neon-Allo on November 09, 2014, 09:41:09 PM
Quote from: DinoLord on November 09, 2014, 09:26:56 PM
The entire line will be re-released. I think Dan has said previously that the details of where they'll be released aren't exactly worked out yet.

Ah, thanks! I live in the US, so it isn't that hard to get to a target, I just want to know if it is able to be acquired everyone.

Yep! What DinoLord said. Likely world wide distribution but don't quote me on that.

Lusotitan

loru1588

Quote from: Lusotitan on December 30, 2014, 04:21:15 PM
Are there any plans to re-release the minis?

I have no idea on any of the minis except that the tyrannosaurus might be reissued.

Ikessauro

Quote from: loru1588 on December 30, 2014, 04:24:26 PM

I have no idea on any of the minis except that the tyrannosaurus might be reissued.

The mini T.rex? Somehow, I fell glad that the re-issued dinos will be repainted. I paid so much for my mini T.rex that I'd feel a bit annoyed if it hit the market again exactly as before.

loru1588

Quote from: Ikessauro on December 30, 2014, 04:50:52 PM
Quote from: loru1588 on December 30, 2014, 04:24:26 PM

The mini T.rex? Somehow, I fell glad that the re-issued dinos will be repainted. I paid so much for my mini T.rex that I'd feel a bit annoyed if it hit the market again exactly as before.

It will be repainted similar to the 1:40th scale repaint I did.

dinosaurdungeon

I can't wait for all these to re-release!! the best collection of one 1:40 scale dinosaurs ever!!!

Blade-of-the-Moon

New paint for re-issues , pics by Dan LoRusso :

So...what do you think?

loru1588

A great big heartfelt thanks to Blade-of -the-Moon!! Utahraptor & Gallimimus are on  hold awaiting Battats word on feathering these 2. Hope you like them!!

tyrantqueen

I know where I've seen the Acro before

Ouranosaurus

And the Styracosaurus is obviously CM Studios.

They look good.

DinoLord

loru1588

These and other schemes look "right" to me for the repaints. Eye catching and plausible.

stargatedalek

The diplodocus and parasaurolophus in particular are beautiful! Do you have any word from Battat as to their distribution plans?

loru1588

Quote from: Concavenator on February 14, 2015, 07:39:38 PM
How much will these be?

No idea as of yet. But, judging by the pricing of the Terra Series, they certainly won't be expensive!!

Concavenator

Quote from: loru1588 on February 14, 2015, 07:42:31 PM
Quote from: Concavenator on February 14, 2015, 07:39:38 PM
How much will these be?

No idea as of yet. But, judging by the pricing of the Terra Series, they certainly won't be expensive!!
Oh,my,great!That Pachycephalosaurus looks fantastic!And the Diplodocus too.

Dobber

Thank you so much for posting the pictures. I love just about all of them!

Chris
My customized CollectA feathered T-Rex
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=4326.0

Daspletodave

Hello Dan!
I LOVE these repaints! Absolutely stunning.
Can't wait till these hit the stores.
GOOD WORK!!!!!

Gwangi

Finally the wait is over! I particularly like the Diplodocus, Carnotaurus and Styracosaurus but I will certainly have to buy them all. Such an exciting day! Thanks for posting these.

loru1588

The Tyrannosaurus is a copy of my life size version at the Museum of Science, Boston. I'm no fool!!! Marketing, marketing!!

Doug Watson

Congratulations Dan, did you come up with the paint schemes? I am particularly fond of the Styracosaurus and the Triceratops.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: