News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Mojo - new for 2015

Started by Concavenator, October 12, 2014, 12:48:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetoar

Science for you have the MOJO Figures with a little chip with technology TFC. These are  ^-^.

And they have the old colors  :D.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

sauroid

Jetoar: so these Mojos are different from the 2015 figures?
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Meso-Cenozoic

They look like the same ones to me.

triceratops83

Although these are the new figures, the paintjobs do recall those on their previous T-rex, Trike, Paras.
In the end it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures... the Tyrannosaurus rex.

pylraster

I might get the spino... looks alright for the kids. The rest, I don't even know what to think...

Takama

Quote from: Meso-Cenozoic on January 10, 2015, 06:36:25 AM

They have some sort of Micro Chip inside of them, to use on a Cellphone app

triceratops83

According to the latest newsletter from Minizoo, Mojo stock will be arriving in March. No details beyond that.
I hope Arafan from STS forum doesn't mind me "borrowing" their image but here it looks like Mojo is releasing mini figures of their dinosaurs.
In the end it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures... the Tyrannosaurus rex.

Jetoar

Quote from: Takama on January 23, 2015, 07:32:09 PM
Quote from: Meso-Cenozoic on January 10, 2015, 06:36:25 AM

They have some sort of Micro Chip inside of them, to use on a Cellphone app

Yes they are and they have the color of  the old figures  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Rathalosaurus

For me only the Mojoanimals are interesting.
The Dinos are an anatomical catastrophe.
Dude, I very like Dinos and I cannot understand those who don't.

triceratops83

Minizoo's starting to list Mojo 2015 figures and they've got a few photos of the mini dinosaurs.

The little circle indentations they use for scales show up more prominently on the smaller figures. They probably shouldn't have bothered, the skin folds would have been texture enough, the "scales" don't look right.

sauroid

"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

triceratops83

tanystropheus

Quote from: triceratops83 on February 14, 2015, 03:28:19 PM
Minizoo's starting to list Mojo 2015 figures and they've got a few photos of the mini dinosaurs.

The little circle indentations they use for scales show up more prominently on the smaller figures. They probably shouldn't have bothered, the skin folds would have been texture enough, the "scales" don't look right.

Awwwe, I didn't know that it snowed during the Cretaceous period!  ^-^

On a side note, where is the BASILOSAURUS, Mojo!??!!

MiniZoo

Hi, we've put together a detailed view of the 8 new 'large scale' Mojo 2015 figures. As mentioned earlier on the feed we have images of the small scale models on our website but unsure if we'll be stocking these at this stage. Interested in feedback - as collectors would you buy the mini models? Mini Anklyosaurus is 2cm tall and 6cm long.

Anyway, enjoy the new video of the XXL Range and hope it helps decide if you want to add to your collection. We have most in stock now with the Trex and Anklyosaurus arriving today or tomorrow. There is also a worldwide giveaway offer at the end of the video  :D  Click here to view...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Au0PLLIg6KY

sauroid

i actually acquired the new Triceratops and T. rex (still waiting for their arrival)

triceratops83

Quote from: sauroid on March 18, 2015, 05:11:46 AM
i actually acquired the new Triceratops and T. rex (still waiting for their arrival)

I got the Triceratops and for some reason the Parasaurolophus. Should be here by the end of the week.

sauroid

im intending to get the six (rex, trike, para, stego, brach, and yes, even the raptor) no matter how unattractive they are to most people here. but i really dont think i can make (force) myself to get the pock-marked spino and anky (and the minis). there's just a limit to tolerance.

triceratops83

I wonder if in the coming years they'll release more dinosaurs, or if this is going to be their complete range for a while?

Tyto_Theropod

Mojo is probably my least favourite company ATM, but for some bizarre reason I really like that mini Parasaurolophus. I guess you could say I find it charming in its awfulness. The 'scales' really don't look good, but the generic pose makes me go all nostalgic because it looks like most of the members of the herd I had as a kid (most of them Chinasaurs). I also have to admit to liking the colour scheme - it's very similar to the one I made up for P. walkeri.
UPDATE - Where've I been, my other hobbies, and how to navigate my Flickr:
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9277.msg280559#msg280559
______________________________________________________________________________________
Flickr for crafts and models: https://www.flickr.com/photos/162561992@N05/
Flickr for wildlife photos: Link to be added
Twitter: @MaudScientist

Shonisaurus

The Mojo dinosaurs seem drawn from a movie budget, are horrible.
Moreover that abyssal difference between dinosaurs and prehistoric mammals from the same factory.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: