News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Schleich - new for 2015

Started by DinoToyForum, October 17, 2014, 06:11:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Megalosaurus

That carno suddenly gets more interesting. Yes I think Schleich minis are way better than Papo Minis.
Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

CityRaptor

You can't really compare them. The Schleich Carno should be twice or more the size of the Papo Mini Carno. 
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: triceratops83 on December 28, 2014, 11:17:41 PM
Schleich's always done a few pretty good figures here and there, but it's peppered in with the nonsense. Look back through the years, for every Parasaurolphus, you've got at least one Ceratosaurus.

Exactly, collecting their line is like cherry picking. Makes you wonder if the same sculptor is responsible for all of em?

Megalosaurus

Quote from: CityRaptor on January 05, 2015, 04:53:00 PM
You can't really compare them. The Schleich Carno should be twice or more the size of the Papo Mini Carno.
Oh. you are right. These are not the mini, but the small dinos. Anyway my interes in this Carno rised when I see the underside pic.

Roselaar

Saw the Anhanguera and Kentrosaurus in stores yesterday. Didn't buy either of them. Will wait for their eventual flea market re-release. :) Even though the Kentrosaurus at least is very nice.

Rathalosaurus

Quote from: Everything_Dinosaur on January 05, 2015, 12:10:13 PM
Schleich Carnotaurus (small, blue figure to replace current Dinosaurs series) does definitely have arms and four digits per hand as well.  Digits a little too well developed we think, but this model does have arms although Schleich promotional images failed to show them.

For a picture showing the arms and digits visit Everything Dinosaur's Facebook page:Our Facebook Page.

Hope this helps to clear up any confusion.

After seeing this pic, I even want the Carno more than before.
Dude, I very like Dinos and I cannot understand those who don't.

sauroid

are the minis going to be sold as a set? im planning to get just the quetzalcoatlus as a younger version of the previous white quetz.
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

CityRaptor

Despite being Toob-sized, they are sold separately. In Germany they cost 3,59 Euros per figure.
Oh no

sauroid

"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

suspsy

Could someone please add all the existing Schleich photos to the front page?
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Everything_Dinosaur

Latest pics and video of Schleich dinosaurs etc on Everything Dinosaur's Facebook page.

Also pics of latest Papo.

Visit our Facebook page here: Everything Dinosaur on Facebook

More pics and videos etc. on Everything Dinosaur social media soon.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: suspsy on January 21, 2015, 12:04:36 PM
Could someone please add all the existing Schleich photos to the front page?

Yeah I'll do it.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Done.  If I missed anything please let me know.

EmperorDinobot

I really like that small Carnotaurus. That expression, man!

Styracosaur

I love the Schleich models and i'm looking forward to find the Kentrosaurus :)

tyrantqueen

CityRaptor

Well, not really. This is the small Triceratops from the mold that is gonna get retired this year. Although there is also an exclusive version of the same sized Tyrannosaurus...exclusive means in this case wearing eye shadow.  ;D
Oh no

Jetoar

Here a video of new Schleich figures  ^-^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRkDTnbdg6w

Giganotosaurus is better than the photographs  ^-
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Megalosaurus

SpartanSquat

Minifigures
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYfWfTPKVN4
I have to say that they very detailed! Yesterday I saw them in person in the Museum.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: