News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

REBOR 1:35 Tyrannosaurus rex museum class replica official photos updated!

Started by REBOR_STUDIO, October 30, 2014, 04:46:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ignite444

Quote from: TJ_Terrorsaur on December 19, 2014, 12:24:12 AM
I swear when I see my mail man with the shipping box I'm gonna tackle him. I'm so excited and impatiently waiting for this guy to arrive at my door. :D Luckily my mail man is pretty cool with me and my family so If I happen to run up the street to meet him when he has it he'll understand. LOL. Anyhow everyone who has him already I envy you (LOL) but I hope you enjoy him. How heavy is he?

I keep watching my mail every day waiting for him... I'm getting sick of waiting to be honest. Stupid holidays make the mail be pushed back, especially international mail.
My Latest Review: Rebor King T-Rex

JohannesB

Quote from: ignite444 on December 19, 2014, 12:34:54 AM
I keep watching my mail every day waiting for him... I'm getting sick of waiting to be honest. Stupid holidays make the mail be pushed back, especially international mail.

Same here. Oh, the wait!  :'(  :P Anyhow, I hope it will arrive at least before Christmas. I'll post a few pics when it arrives, if anyone is interested. I sure am excited. (For a toy? Yes, for a toy. Weird  :P)

Dan

Quote from: TJ_Terrorsaur on December 19, 2014, 12:24:12 AM
I swear when I see my mail man with the shipping box I'm gonna tackle him. I'm so excited and impatiently waiting for this guy to arrive at my door. :D Luckily my mail man is pretty cool with me and my family so If I happen to run up the street to meet him when he has it he'll understand. LOL. Anyhow everyone who has him already I envy you (LOL) but I hope you enjoy him. How heavy is he?

It's got a bit of heft to it. Nothing like a Dinosauria model of course, but more weight than you would get from any plastic toy. Luckily, the soft foam padding is excellent, and something I've wanted to see more manufacturers using for a while now.

TJ_Terrorsaur

Quote from: ignite444 on December 19, 2014, 12:34:54 AM

Same here, friend, same here. Three members of my family ordered from Everything Dinosaur and because of the Christmas bulk some stuff just arrived yesterday (not complaining I know how hard everyone is working) it's just hard to wait sometimes especially when the mail is being chocked by all the online orders. My hubby works at UPS so I understand...at least through him I do.

Quote from: Dan on December 19, 2014, 01:01:17 AM
It's got a bit of heft to it. Nothing like a Dinosauria model of course, but more weight than you would get from any plastic toy. Luckily, the soft foam padding is excellent, and something I've wanted to see more manufacturers using for a while now.

Ah okay, thanks for letting me know Dan. ^_^ As for the Dinosauria line...I've only seen images but I'd love to have some of them. :D

ignite444

Quote from: TJ_Terrorsaur on December 19, 2014, 02:06:35 AM
Same here, friend, same here. Three members of my family ordered from Everything Dinosaur and because of the Christmas bulk some stuff just arrived yesterday (not complaining I know how hard everyone is working) it's just hard to wait sometimes especially when the mail is being chocked by all the online orders. My hubby works at UPS so I understand...at least through him I do.

I contacted ED about it and they told me mine would arrive some time next week... Christmas is next week... Gah! I hope it arrives earlier, like tomorrow or Saturday.

TJ_Terrorsaur

Quote from: ignite444 on December 19, 2014, 02:12:12 AM

I contacted ED about it and they told me mine would arrive some time next week... Christmas is next week... Gah! I hope it arrives earlier, like tomorrow or Saturday.

Well who knows maybe it will reach you before next week. ^_^ When did you order yours? Mine was ordered on the 8th.

sauroid

"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

TJ_Terrorsaur

Quote from: sauroid on December 19, 2014, 03:05:54 AM
it would also be great to see Rebor make a popular ceratopsian

I would love to see a Styracosaurus or a Chasmosaurus. :D

Arul

Great figure but higly expensive yeah ? But rebor, we want more  ;D

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: TJ_Terrorsaur on December 19, 2014, 03:37:23 AM
Quote from: sauroid on December 19, 2014, 03:05:54 AM
it would also be great to see Rebor make a popular ceratopsian

I would love to see a Styracosaurus or a Chasmosaurus. :D

If they keep going the route they have, basing figures on Papo, Styracosaurus is a good possibility. same for Pachyrhino and Triceratops.  ;)

sauroid

i just hope they'd make something Papo hasnt done before, like a Pentaceratops
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Paleogene Pals

ignite444

Quote from: TJ_Terrorsaur on December 19, 2014, 02:37:23 AM
Quote from: ignite444 on December 19, 2014, 02:12:12 AM

Well who knows maybe it will reach you before next week. ^_^ When did you order yours? Mine was ordered on the 8th.

I ordered mine on the 9th. It's been 10 days, I'm getting anxious. ._.

Argentavis

Ordered at first at Everything Dinosaur and still waiting (almost 2 weeks from GB to germany), ordered a second one here in germany and received it in 2 days.

But the statue is worth waiting, it´s great, heavy and way better than the papo dinosaurs.

TJ_Terrorsaur

Quote from: ignite444 on December 19, 2014, 04:10:51 PM
I ordered mine on the 9th. It's been 10 days, I'm getting anxious. ._.

Oh same here. AH! I'm dying for mine to get here, even though I can't open him until the 25th. He is the last thing I'm waiting on, today I saw two parcels on the porch but they were the other presents my hubby and I had ordered for the family. SOOO hopefully he will be here soon.

Dinomike

Gosh! I'm going to go bankrupt having to buy all these new models! :)
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

Megalosaurus

Hi.
At first, many members blame REBOR, criticize them to the extreme; But now we have a lot of forum members praising them, even asking for more figures. What a change!
I'm waiting for my 2 REBORs to arrive. But certainly I want them to continue producing toys like this. The packaging & base rises their collector value, I think that in time, their pieces value will rise a lot if they discontinues some of them. So its time to get your piece while you can.
Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

ignite444

*Runs around screaming* Mine arrived just now! Time for an unboxing! :D

JohannesB

Quote from: ignite444 on December 20, 2014, 07:39:35 PM
*Runs around screaming* Mine arrived just now! Time for an unboxing! :D

Congratulations :-) Happy for you. I think I will have to wait until after Christmas. But who knows ...

ignite444

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: