News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

REBOR 1:35 Tyrannosaurus rex museum class replica official photos updated!

Started by REBOR_STUDIO, October 30, 2014, 04:46:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gwangi

I've always liked red Tyrannosaurus renditions, this one looks good.

Alexxitator

If the sculpting on his little cousin is any indication this figure can be nothing but superbly sculpted.
Beein' quite a bit bigger that said cousin the price will be aswell. And I paid quite a bit for that guy...
To kill an error is as good a service as, and sometimes even better than, the establishing of a new truth or fact.
-Charles Darwin-

DeadToothCrackKnuckle

Ouch... Expected better from you guys. This seems like near copy of the Jurassic Park rex.

©Julius T. Csotonyi

Arul

Megalosaurus

Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

Raptoress

REBOR_STUDIO

Fans and collectors, thank you for the support to REBOR, we have updated our latest official photos on the first page, enjoy!

Nebuloid

postsaurischian

Alrighty! I want this one too :).

Can't wait for the first REBOR non-theropod figure.

dragon53

Megalosaurus

Quote from: dragon53 on November 13, 2014, 05:44:44 PM
[...]Where are Rebor dinosaurs sold in the USA?
Fortunately Everything Dinosaur is going to be selling the Y.Rex in a few days, the price is unbeatable. And they will do also with the T.Rex when it becomes available.
I know they are not in USA, but they ship internationally.

Quote from: REBOR_STUDIO on November 13, 2014, 04:08:15 PM
Fans and collectors, thank you for the support to REBOR, we have updated our latest official photos on the first page, enjoy!
So nice pics.
The head is someway similar to that of Papo's, but the body is certainly way much better.
I'll be supporting you REBOR_STUDIO purchasing your first releases.
Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

Dinomike

Just received my Yutyrannus today! I will keep it in its box till my bday...! Rebor, you're going to make me go bankrupt - this T.Rex is awesome! The color, the skin texture, the packaging! Beeaatiful!!!
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

Minmiminime

Very much looking forwards to getting my Yutyrannus and will certainly look forwards to this beautiful monster too! It looks so ALIVE
"You can have all the dinosaurs you want my love, providing we have enough space"

amanda

Sorry no, you've lost me on those feet. The seem very very odd to me.

Meso-Cenozoic

I think it's a pretty bad-ass looking T. rex. My biggest concern would be the price tag. With the Yutyrannus going for around $40, how much more is this one going to be?

Even though I think the designer packaging is very nicely done, I'd much rather pay less and just get the figures by themselves. Less stuff to store too!  ;)

Arul

I love "hell monster" prehistoric figures like carnotaurus sideshow (red and black) and this one, fierce looking with devilish color theme. How to order this ? Thanks  :)

Invicta Hunter

I was just looking around on the net and came across this photo of a figure made by Master Fossil.

Doesn't it look a lot like the REBOR rex.

DinoLord

I see some similarities in the pose, but honestly given how recent the Rebor T. rex was revealed I highly doubt it was ripped off from that.

tyrantqueen

Great find IH.

QuoteI see some similarities in the pose, but honestly given how recent the Rebor T. rex was revealed I highly doubt it was ripped off from that.
But Master Fossil's Carno has been in development for years. You can find it easily advertised in the pages of PT. For some reason it's been stuck in development hell.

If you ask me, the resemblance is uncanny.

Blade-of-the-Moon

I wish Master Fossil would get it's deals straightened out.  I can see the Velociraptor's tail feathers there...wanted that one since I saw it.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: