News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Triceratops83's Ornithischians- Rebirth from page 14

Started by triceratops83, December 13, 2014, 04:45:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

triceratops83

You've gotta get the same gravelly-voiced narrator too. Everthing. He. Says. Is. Like. A. Movie. Trailer. Voiceover.
In the end it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures... the Tyrannosaurus rex.

triceratops83

Jurassic World mini Triceratops and the mini Mojo Trike.
In the end it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures... the Tyrannosaurus rex.

Halichoeres

Quote from: triceratops83 on June 15, 2015, 06:35:30 AM
Jurassic World mini Triceratops and the mini Mojo Trike.

The JW has some long metatarsals!
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

CityRaptor

She's all legs! ;D

Makes you wonder what toyline the one who designed it normally works on.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Tyto_Theropod

No offence, but the painting on that JW Trike is REALLY crappy. Who quality checks these toys??!!
UPDATE - Where've I been, my other hobbies, and how to navigate my Flickr:
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9277.msg280559#msg280559
______________________________________________________________________________________
Flickr for crafts and models: https://www.flickr.com/photos/162561992@N05/
Flickr for wildlife photos: Link to be added
Twitter: @MaudScientist

triceratops83

Quote from: Tyto_Theropod on June 16, 2015, 12:30:45 PM
No offence, but the painting on that JW Trike is REALLY crappy. Who quality checks these toys??!!

Yeah, it's just a splotch across the back. The Mojo mini looks good in comparison.

Libraraptor

Quote from: triceratops83 on June 17, 2015, 04:48:38 AM
Quote from: Tyto_Theropod on June 16, 2015, 12:30:45 PM

I don´t have a problem with that ^-^ It´s already close to monochrome :)

triceratops83

Heh, got this out of one of those claw machines. Probably one of the better Jurassic World products.  :P

Ezikot

:))
(amazing collection, congratulations!)

Halichoeres

Quote from: triceratops83 on June 18, 2015, 03:12:48 PM
Heh, got this out of one of those claw machines. Probably one of the better Jurassic World products.  :P

Certainly the best value!
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

Tyto_Theropod

UPDATE - Where've I been, my other hobbies, and how to navigate my Flickr:
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9277.msg280559#msg280559
______________________________________________________________________________________
Flickr for crafts and models: https://www.flickr.com/photos/162561992@N05/
Flickr for wildlife photos: Link to be added
Twitter: @MaudScientist

triceratops83

There were no other dinosaurs, just Rexes of various colours.

Quote from: Ezikot on June 18, 2015, 04:22:36 PM
:))
(amazing collection, congratulations!)

Thanks!

triceratops83

The new Schleich Trike. The big feet and toad-like skin are off putting, but it has its' charm. I prefer the older small version, though, because retro works better for Schleich.

Hasbro repaint. Being unimpressed with the Jurassic World line I had to get one of Hasbro's older and better efforts.

triceratops83

Finally got the Battat mini and managed to pick up an SRG with the horns intact!

Halichoeres

Quote from: triceratops83 on August 08, 2015, 02:13:23 PM
Finally got the Battat mini and managed to pick up an SRG with the horns intact!

Wow, nice finds! I didn't know the SRG was so small.

triceratops83

Quote from: Halichoeres on August 08, 2015, 03:51:50 PM
I didn't know the SRG was so small.

Neither did I, but it's a heavy little thing.

Blade-of-the-Moon

That Schleich looks good from the beak to the back of the eyes..then everything goes wonky..lol

triceratops83

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on August 09, 2015, 05:31:15 AM
That Schleich looks good from the beak to the back of the eyes..then everything goes wonky..lol

It's Schleich, so we should be thankful for that much. ;)
I wonder what companies find so hard about getting the jugal horn correct? This Schleich seems to have three of them and the previous Schleichs, Papo and even the Safari have two. Older models often don't have a jugal horn at all. Just seems to be an easy thing to get wrong...

Blade-of-the-Moon

It seems to be a part most often left to artistic interpretation..can't figure why.

LophoLeeVT

check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: