You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Animasaurus Collection. a Line by Takama, Brandem,

Started by Takama, January 08, 2015, 01:18:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Manatee

Quote from: Takama on January 15, 2015, 09:44:24 PM
Quote from: tyrantqueen on January 15, 2015, 09:40:09 PM
That's going to be a challenge. You wouldn't happen to have Brandem chained to a wall in your basement, would you? >:D

Oh no.   Im not that Evil >:D   I plan on going at this smoothly. and pick one im redy for next, if i have nothing else in the works.    Hey that gives me an idea. How about if that happens one time i have you guys vote what the next dino would be from the list (or otherwise, but nothing dubious)
If we get to vote, count me in early for a Lythronax, but only if it's feathered.

Takama

Quote from: Manatee on January 15, 2015, 09:55:05 PM
Quote from: Takama on January 15, 2015, 09:44:24 PM
Quote from: tyrantqueen on January 15, 2015, 09:40:09 PM
That's going to be a challenge. You wouldn't happen to have Brandem chained to a wall in your basement, would you? >:D

Oh no.   Im not that Evil >:D   I plan on going at this smoothly. and pick one im redy for next, if i have nothing else in the works.    Hey that gives me an idea. How about if that happens one time i have you guys vote what the next dino would be from the list (or otherwise, but nothing dubious)
If we get to vote, count me in early for a Lythronax, but only if it's feathered.

Oh yes,   all Coelurosaurian dinos will be feathered. including the large Tyrannosaurs.     Also depending on the winning vote, there might be some time that i will have to take to save up the money to commission it.

Takama

Ok here are the dinosaurs that would not fit in with the 1:50s.  There are two scales in this one. 1:12 and 1:4

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ETuY2XGlhb2S4TaAjvquAZt4kjVw8xzZ7ZTJJKsfisI/pub

Manatee

By "saurinosuchians," did you mean Saurischia? You have some pretty cool ideas in there; I think a Nemegtomaia and Homalocephale are my favorites out of that group. Also: the poor alvarezsaurs don't even get a mention?

Takama

Quote from: Manatee on January 16, 2015, 08:39:44 PM
By "saurinosuchians," did you mean Saurischia? You have some pretty cool ideas in there; I think a Nemegtomaia and Homalocephale are my favorites out of that group. Also: the poor alvarezsaurs don't even get a mention?

What do you mean? I have Some of those in there

Haplocheirus sollers

Kol ghuva

and Alvarezsaurus calvoi itself

Manatee

Takama

Patrx

Small dinosaurs at reasonably big scales? Sign me up! This is a seriously long list, though. I'd be interested in, well, most of these - but particularly intriguing are the Eoraptor, Leaellynasaura, and Pyroraptor. No Deinonychus?

Takama

Quote from: Patrx on January 16, 2015, 09:35:51 PM
Small dinosaurs at reasonably big scales? Sign me up! This is a seriously long list, though. I'd be interested in, well, most of these - but particularly intriguing are the Eoraptor, Leaellynasaura, and Pyroraptor. No Deinonychus?

Well I was not going to do it, because my Original scale plans made it HUGE compared to most of the 1:50 models.   But since i lowered the scale, i might put old terrible claw back on the list.

EDIT Deinonychus has been added to the 1:12 list

Takama

I did some editing of the lists.  Added some Species, Changed some species. and I bold the animals that are currently in the works.

Takama

I am now working on the 1:50 list by dividing the animals even further, so it could be easier to read

Manatee

Qijianglong is Q. guokr; that is, unless you are planning to depict a hypothetical second species.

Takama

Quote from: Manatee on January 30, 2015, 08:55:22 PM
Qijianglong is Q. guokr; that is, unless you are planning to depict a hypothetical second species.

Thanks for the info.  I will update the list while I'm revamping it

Takama

Takama

I made some changes to the lines.   First, there is no 1:4 scale line anymore, and some of the dinosaurs that were in this line have been moved to the 1:12 line. Also,  Animals that were 3 meters in length have been moved to the 1:50 line.

I hope none of you mind this, and if you do, i can consider bringing it back to the way things was.

Takama

Newest project.   Einiosaurus

These are prototype pics, and it is still under construction. I suggested some changes to the mouth and Tail, and i will post the pics when i get them

Rathalosaurus

Dude, I very like Dinos and I cannot understand those who don't.

Takama

Lurdusaurus is Finished.  If you want one, PM me or Brandem. (It cost $15)

Also the Einiosaurus has been fixed to be more acurate

Dinomike

A very cool Lurdusaurus! Like the color scheme! Also - got my Spino from Brandem last week and highly recommend it and his other sculpts. Lots of character comes packed into a small figure!
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

Takama

Quote from: Dinomike on March 15, 2015, 05:01:57 PM
A very cool Lurdusaurus! Like the color scheme! Also - got my Spino from Brandem last week and highly recommend it and his other sculpts. Lots of character comes packed into a small figure!

You can thank me for that spinos existanece as i commissiond it.     Thogh i give brandem the rights to that model as i plan on haveing him do a larger 1:50 Model in the future.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: