News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

REBOR general discussion

Started by Shadowknight1, February 01, 2015, 07:27:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LophoLeeVT

check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

Shadowknight1

Quote from: pylraster on December 11, 2015, 04:31:25 PM
They should. And they better get rid of the bases and the packaging, in my opinion. Papo's figures are about a fraction of Rebor's price, and yet boast the same detail, if not better.
Getting rid of the bases would lead to these dinos losing a lot of their charm.  If I had the room and the money, I'd buy the Ceratosaurus model simply because the stand is amazing.
I'm excited for REBOR's Acro!  Can't ya tell?

gfxtwin

The bases are a nice touch.  They should probably include them in some form, even much cheaper ones if only to plug into future therapods' accurately-scaled feet (I hope, lol) to keep them standing.

gfxtwin

Anyone know if/when they plan to release the Dimorphodon?

Victoria's Cantina

I've mentioned this before, but I'd really like to see Rebor try something like this with their dinosaurs. This is a 6" Star Wars figure. The display base has imprints that his feet plug into to keep him propped up. This would certainly help with the stability issues many of us have experienced with Rebor. Although you wouldn't be able to see part of the dinosaur's feet, what would be neat about it is that if you took the dinosaur out, you would be left with a display base with dino footprints.

DinoG

For me the base should stay, they are very well done and give a touch of reality to the dinosaur display
Run!

amargasaurus cazaui

I admit I do not follow Rebor closely but there had been mention some time back of a psittacosaurid, or family of such....has there been any further word or information in reference the topic?
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

Lanthanotus

Quote from: gfxtwin on December 16, 2015, 04:44:05 AM
Anyone know if/when they plan to release the Dimorphodon?

This link states a release in spring next year. I'd hoped for a nice x-mas presi for myself.... well, it may become an easteregg :D

Shadowknight1

Quote from: amargasaurus cazaui on December 16, 2015, 01:15:15 PM
I admit I do not follow Rebor closely but there had been mention some time back of a psittacosaurid, or family of such....has there been any further word or information in reference the topic?
Not that I've seen.  I imagine it'll be talked about next year.
I'm excited for REBOR's Acro!  Can't ya tell?

Shonisaurus

Certainly the pair of male and female dimorphodon, seems not yet marketed.

They said that would be marketed later this year. Just like at the end Rebor canceling that product.

Erwinonychus

Quote from: Shonisaurus on December 19, 2015, 01:04:52 PM

They said that would be marketed later this year. Just like at the end Rebor canceling that product.

On FB they said updated pics (in color) will be revealed soon   :)

Viking Spawn

Quote from: Erwinonychus on December 25, 2015, 09:53:10 PM

Cool!  However, I still want to see their Allosaurus & King Trident!!!!

Dilopho

Quote from: Viking Spawn on December 25, 2015, 10:34:24 PM

Who is King Trident?

Viking Spawn

Quote from: Dilopho on December 25, 2015, 10:39:41 PM
Quote from: Viking Spawn on December 25, 2015, 10:34:24 PM

Who is King Trident?

The upcoming male Triceratops that is a part of the "revenge" diorama that goes with their T-Rex and Fallen Queen base.  ;)

Arul

Ahh im really waiting for the dimorphodon, but looks like Rudy come so fast to take the lead  :o maybe because of christmas :)

tanystropheus

As much as I appreciate high-end bases, the bases are not serving a purpose (functional).

I have the REBOR Acro. Good news. It stands by itself. Bad news. It can't stand on the base. At least, I could now use the base as a surfboard for my ninja turtle figures  ::)

Shonisaurus

It is good news pictures of the pair of dimorphodon Rebor will be announced shortly. So perhaps in January-February it will begin to be marketed.

gfxtwin

Viking Spawn

Rebor just hinted on their Facebook page that someone is coming this Easter season.  I wonder if they are also hinting on more than one item?  Stay tuned.....

REBOR Quote:  "Just saying, we have your Easter covered."

Tim

Didn't they say the Scout series of juveniles was coming this spring?

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: