News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

REBOR general discussion

Started by Shadowknight1, February 01, 2015, 07:27:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rain

Yep, here's a picture for those too lazy to google it.

EDIT: Incase you didn't notice the logo in the bottom right, this piece isn't made by REBOR, it belongs to SideShow

Dinomike

Yay! Baby Stegosaurus will be must appreciated!
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

Shonisaurus

Triceratops looks terrific and breeding is perhaps the best on the market toy dinosaurs. But we must point out that it has quite similar to Papo but vary in color and shapes.

This in my humble opinion and from my poor knowledge. Moreover, the mother / father is fabulous. It seems that they will have to do in one piece. Which I like. Prefer dinosaurs Rebor attached to a base. So sustainability problems are avoided.

Rain

Shonisaurus, the colored image isn't from REBOR, it's from SideShow

Shadowknight1

So, they're doing Juvy versions of ALL of their models??  Welp, I know what to do with my spare Acro.
I'm excited for REBOR's Acro!  Can't ya tell?

Viking Spawn

An adult Stegosaurus may be on the horizon too?!  THAT is the most EXCITING rumor I've heard all day!!!  Rebor, MAKE IT SO!!!

Shonisaurus

Quote from: Rain on November 27, 2015, 10:48:09 PM
Shonisaurus, the colored image isn't from REBOR, it's from SideShow

Then I messed up. Often disappointed.

I thought they already had the Rebor adult triceratops brand.

I apologize to the great company sideshow whose figures are unique and difficult genius to compete.

Halichoeres

Yeah, I'll also be very interested in seeing what their adult Stego looks like. And I hope it isn't a dead one, ha ha.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Arul

Quote from: Halichoeres on November 28, 2015, 04:56:44 PM
Yeah, I'll also be very interested in seeing what their adult Stego looks like. And I hope it isn't a dead one, ha ha.

Haha but im sure rebor will make the live one and the dead one, maybe stego vs allosaurus theme  ::)

PaleoMatt

Anyone got a full list on all upcoming Rebors??

CityRaptor

Quote from: Arul on November 29, 2015, 09:51:09 AM
Quote from: Halichoeres on November 28, 2015, 04:56:44 PM

Haha but im sure rebor will make the live one and the dead one, maybe stego vs allosaurus theme  ::)

Probably Allosaurus vs. Stegosaurus vs. Ceratosaurus

Allosaurus for sure does not play well with other Jurassic Dinosaurs.  ;D
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Saurox

I'm still not all together convinced by Rebor products. I like the Acrocanthosaurus, but I think I prefer Papo's running T Rex to the Rebor king Rex (which is no doubt a fantastic figurine).

LophoLeeVT

you mean the brown one or the green one?
check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

Saurox

Green. I know alot of people who aren't as keen, but I think it's my favourite Papo model

Arul

Quote from: masakira on December 03, 2015, 12:59:37 AM
I'm still not all together convinced by Rebor products. I like the Acrocanthosaurus, but I think I prefer Papo's running T Rex to the Rebor king Rex (which is no doubt a fantastic figurine).

Then you have to collect them all mate  :))

Rain

Someone re positioned and repainted the rex and it looks pretty neat, it also makes me wonder why this is the first time someone's repainted a rebor

pylraster

Hmmm maybe because they're quite expensive and are well-painted already. Still, if I can get a hold of this rex, I'm going to repaint it. It has always been my thing. :D Wish Rebor would make a rex that stands on its own two feet though.

Arul

Very nice work Rain :) Hacthing Studio repaint the rebor vraptor triplets few months ago, check their fb its so amazing. And they recently join this forum :D

Viking Spawn

Quote from: pylraster on December 11, 2015, 11:48:44 AM
Hmmm maybe because they're quite expensive and are well-painted already. Still, if I can get a hold of this rex, I'm going to repaint it. It has always been my thing. :D Wish Rebor would make a rex that stands on its own two feet though.

I agree.  A second Rebor Rex with a different sculpt would be nice!  Papo and Schleich have done it as have many other companies.  I'd love to see another done by them as a stand alone piece and not needing support of a second object.  IMO, Papo's running version is even more impressive than their sitting or standing original.  With Rebor's talent, version 2 I know would be AMAZING!

pylraster

They should. And they better get rid of the bases and the packaging, in my opinion. Papo's figures are about a fraction of Rebor's price, and yet boast the same detail, if not better.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: