News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

REBOR general discussion

Started by Shadowknight1, February 01, 2015, 07:27:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carnoking

That was a very quick pre-order for me, but May?  :'(
At least it's finally happening.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Carnoking on March 01, 2021, 09:34:07 PM
That was a very quick pre-order for me, but May?  :'(
At least it's finally happening.

yeah same here. three months or so seems about right, how long since it was announced? 

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Also available for pre order on Everything Dinosaur, probably about a month or 2 months later
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Gothmog the Baryonyx on March 01, 2021, 10:44:18 PM
Also available for pre order on Everything Dinosaur, probably about a month or 2 months later

I actually ordered my first Broodlord piece from ED last year as BBTS was so behind receiving stock.

Carnoking

Somewhat off topic, somewhat on topic with ED pre-orders, but I got an email this morning informing me my EoFauna trike pre-order through them has been canceled? I got an email a few days back stating that the estimated arrival has been pushed to the 15th, then this happened out of the blue. Anyone else have this happen with ED pre-orders?

Over9K

Blade-of-the-Moon

Definitely going top need a new shelf...

triceratops83

In the end it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures... the Tyrannosaurus rex.

Over9K

Over9K

Rebor announces Grab-n-Go figures 04 T.rex Type C and 05 T.rex Type D "will be ready to ship Q2", along with the news that GNG 02 T.rex Type A (Brown) and 03 T.rex Type B (Sideshow Redhead) are "sold out and discontinued"

BBTS has 02 and 03 still in stock as of this post, but it sounds like once they're gone, they're gone.

Bread

Lovely picture avatar_Over9K @Over9K and thank you for sharing that news. I'll wait to see in hand photos of the 05 Rex (Dinosaur Revolution) variant. Definitely the one I want the most.

SRF

When they were first revealed that Dinosaur Revolution version was definitely the one I had my eye on. After such a long time I won't need it anymore, but I'm looking forward to the in hand pictures as well.

Funny how Revor still advertises a 40 cm long T. Rex figure as in 1:35 scale. That would make a 14 meter T. Rex. :o
But today, I'm just being father

stargatedalek

14 meters is only one meter larger than the largest specimen, perfectly reasonable degree of variation when talking about animals that are this large to begin with.

Over9K

REBOR says that the Carnotaurus rex "Requiem" and the Ekrixinatosaurus novasi "Epitaph" are ready early and will be shipping to retailers next week!

Carnoking

That's amazing. I do hope BBTS gets them in faster than they have been getting REBOR products as of late.

Over9K

Quote from: Carnoking on March 15, 2021, 10:01:36 PM
That's amazing. I do hope BBTS gets them in faster than they have been getting REBOR products as of late.

They didn't seem too far behind on the GNG rexes... the really bad one is their Nanmu stuff. Still waiting on the Giga...

dragon53

I'm interested in  the Nanmu Giganotosaurus.....are there any rumors of Rebor going to release a Giganotosaurus?

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Over9K on March 16, 2021, 02:26:24 AM
Quote from: Carnoking on March 15, 2021, 10:01:36 PM

They didn't seem too far behind on the GNG rexes... the really bad one is their Nanmu stuff. Still waiting on the Giga...

I think they only get a couple shipments a year from Nanmu but they haven't been carrying them very long. Your actually better off just ordering from China as you can request faster service for a bit more in shipping.  I'm more annoyed with X-Plus..

Quote from: dragon53 on March 18, 2021, 01:36:20 PM
I'm interested in  the Nanmu Giganotosaurus.....are there any rumors of Rebor going to release a Giganotosaurus?

Nothing yet.

dragon53

BLADE-OF-THE-MOON:

Thanks for the info.

So where is the best place to get the Nanmu Giganotosaurus?

(I've seen China and Bigbadtoystore mentioned in earlier posts.)

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: dragon53 on March 18, 2021, 03:39:15 PM
BLADE-OF-THE-MOON:

Thanks for the info.

So where is the best place to get the Nanmu Giganotosaurus?

(I've seen China and Bigbadtoystore mentioned in earlier posts.)

I use Lana, you can email them and they will give you a faster ship option.
https://lanatime-shop.com/

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: